WSOP Live Stream (1 Viewer)

I think Duhamel played pretty well during that final table. Got lucky against Dan Coleman once to stay alive.

this is the best thing i've seen yet this series. bakes was fucking fuming in that last hand against JRB. standard JRB hemorrhaging money into the pot with a gutterball, spiking it on 7 and then getting called by what looked like just a pair of tens. sickness. hate to say it, but i like gordo for the title over JRB. bakes will need some run good to get back in. at least he has the 20 minute dinner break to steam that last hand off.

This final table was just awesome! Complemented really well by Nick Schulman's (>>>>>) and Greg Mueller's analysis...

10K 2-7 SD final table was great as well...

I love those streams, and I think Tuchs does a great job hosting...

Will go back to my previous thoughts, even with that cast of characters and top pros, Holdem is sooo bloody boring after you play any non-holdem game.

I wish WSOP or someone had the technology for the hand percentages in stud, omaha, draw games so they could show hole cards in every variant

With that being said, Hellmuth always makes good tv/livesteams, wish they picked up a little more on the table talk though, holdem analysis is a yawnfest

The one drop final table live stream is set to start tonight at 11:45 eastern. Some big names left including Hellmuth and Colman.

tried to watch some of this last night, but ended up falling asleep pretty quickly. was actually rooting for hellmuth if you can believe it.

I wish WSOP or someone had the technology for the hand percentages in stud, omaha, draw games so they could show hole cards in every variant

With the discussion of the RFID cards I would think that this is possible, but maybe I'm wrong.

With the discussion of the RFID cards I would think that this is possible, but maybe I'm wrong.

10K PLO final table had hole cards and equity graphics... I hope they can develop graphics for all the other games for next year...

10K PLO final table had hole cards and equity graphics... I hope they can develop graphics for all the other games for next year...

the technology is available (see below), but maybe it's a licensing issue as the production company that handles the streams and the broadcasts is different from the one that handled everything back when the mixed games got full coverage.

10k horse starting soon I think for all you mix game fans

it would give me absurd amounts of pleasure for bleznick and hachem gets HU and to watch bleznick repeatedly suck out on joe.

lo and behold as soon as i post that, sick subtle burn from bleznick on joe during the razz round. jared completes and it folds around to joe. joe says, "you wouldn't believe what i fold to you, jared," and shows 863 as he mucks. "i've got respect for you." jared to joe: "i respect that you won the main event in 2005."

They ripped into that dealer.

standard for joe and probably the least insulting dealer talk he's uttered all day. but i honestly couldn't tell if jared was trolling joe in contributing to the criticism or if he was being sincere. and then after the fact he defends joe's ripping into the dealer by saying to the table, "joe's an ambassador for poker - he has to say something." bleznick might be the master of the dry needle.

Another great one streaming tonight. Stud 8 FT with Dan Idema, Death Donkey, Esposito, Chris George, and Owais Ahmed.

Rooting for Idema, but would be cool with a Death Donkey bracelet.

Do they atleast have a decent place to play? The coverage for the 10k horse was shit. I thought a 10k event would atleast mean a decent setting and some commentary.

Wonder if it would've been different if Helmuth or another big name was at the FT.

Do they atleast have a decent place to play? The coverage for the 10k horse was shit. I thought a 10k event would atleast mean a decent setting and some commentary.

Wonder if it would've been different if Helmuth or another big name was at the FT.

Agreed. I don't understand the decision making for which final table gets commentary. They missed a couple big ones that would have been a hundred times more interesting than doing another round of commentary for a NLHE tourney which they chose instead.

No commentary on this table tonight unfortunately. Which is sad because they have some notable players/commentators sweating the final table live in the audience.

Boo

Will hopefully catch some when I get home. Damn dog is at the vet

goddamn that british guy gerald ringe is probably bruised from getting absolutely smashed with the deck 3-handed. not that it takes that much variance to do it, but it was something. called chris vitch's all-in on fourth with (J3)T3 and hit quads to get half then called vitch's next all-in and hit on seventh to chop after vitch had made 34567 on sixth.

anyway, bummer to see death donkey bust so quickly after coming into the day with a healthy (-ish; healthy for the standard depth in these tourneys) stack.

I try NOT to read this thread, since I want no spoilers, but...
any place where to watch Main Event live online? Or does ESPN has any schedule for episodes?
WSOP site does have anything yet here: http://www.wsop.com/videos/

There won't be any live Main Event coverage until the final table in November. I believe they start the broadcasts of earlier days in late August or early September.

Trying to watch the final table, but holy god it is almost unwatchable with the constant pointless tanking. Already rooting for Steinberg, but now even more so since he's one of the few who doesn't take a 2 minute minimum on every decision.

Trying to watch the final table, but holy god it is almost unwatchable with the constant pointless tanking. Already rooting for Steinberg, but now even more so since he's one of the few who doesn't take a 2 minute minimum on every decision.

Got a link? I can't find it.

And the absolute worst tanker on the table is that old French guy. Was rooting for him a bit but Jesus.

Can't remember if this was ever posted here - probably not. "Zionist tankers" demographic made me spew coffee all over keyboard at the time.

Felt like Stern was the worst tanker by far. Also, is anyone else turned off by McKeehan's mannerisms? The angry folds when he doesn't have a hand (and he is having tons of hands), the sloppy way he puts in chips, the creepy staring? It really turns me off. I'm hoping anyone else wins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom