Would you do this to your Porsche? (1 Viewer)

pltrgyst

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
WeirdPorsche.jpg

Not just any Porsche- that’s a pretty fast one! Was it just a wrap or did they really rattle can it?

It's probably a vinyl wrap and if so, it's like a haircut and can be changed easily. I actually don't mind the colours.

Wrap or not, it's utterly disgusting to do that to a 911, even to a GT3 like this one (i.e. a barely road-legal trackday car that could carry off some hooligan-ish plain bright colors); let alone to a Carrera/S/GTS which is supposed to be the epitome of classic and classy.
Mine seen here in action:

Carrera 911 Nuerburgring.jpg

Porsche Megara1_IMG_7276.jpg
Porsche Megara8_IMG_7259.jpg
~

The less skilled a driver is, the faster he can go (in relation to himself in the 911) in the "giant-killer", Q-car Ford on the left, on a narrow, slippery, twisting mountain road.
The 911 has always been a very demanding car to drive really fast. Not anymore the proverbial widow-maker, but still takes a lot of skill and respect as you approach your limits driving her (no amateur can approach HER limits, at least on a public road).
Porsche_C5CD1CC6-4515.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like when you got through the car wash, and all the soaps are rainbow colors... that Porsche is how I’d imagine it would look if someone made the car wash soaps out of colored ink...

Love it for a rental car in Miami or something fùck yeah but I would also never buy a Porsche so grain of salt and all that.

Can’t stop looking at it, it’s the perfect description of what I want in my chip set to look like :D

Last edited:
I love my son but I doubt I'd let him near my Porche (if I owned one) with permanent markers.

Next time this dude tells his kids to go out sidewalk chalk the neighbourhood, he’ll put the car in the garage first.

We have a tennis pro at our club who drives a battleship grey old monster Mercury, and encourages the kids to draw on it. He even provides the chalk... :cool

Except for the black scribbles, I'd prefer a car that color(s) over any car available on the market.

"Where'd we park?"
"I dont remember. Let's call the ISS and they can tell us where it's at."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom