Giveaway Windwalker Giveaway #1: 1000th Post (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, did I find the wrong three-fiddy thread where Josh was just a tad quicker than Jambine? :)

Hm, did I find the wrong three-fiddy thread where Josh was just a tad quicker than Jambine? :)
Oops, that was as scoring error on the back-end, Josh Kifer is the right answer. All results and scores have been updated with that correction.

EDIT: DO NOT EDIT AFTER A 14 HOUR POKER SESSION -- The original answer of Jambine was correct, because of the "to me" modifier.

Last edited:
Wasn’t there also a quest about who you spent the most money with? Did that individual want that answer omitted?

Wait... did I really get EVERY question wrong?!?! Lol, I probably deserve something for that. Unless I did it wrong, then I deserve to be eliminated completely

I mean, I don’t think it was me... but I got them all wrong so maybe it was lol
Did you put your name in correctly and like the first post for your first entry at least?? I can donate a few of my correct responses... I'm typically in the 50% club and have no luck, rather see someone else have a chance to win something!

This was fun! My OCD will have me digging for those wrong answers!
Thank you again @Windwalker

Wait... did I really get EVERY question wrong?!?! Lol, I probably deserve something for that. Unless I did it wrong, then I deserve to be eliminated completely
307AFDBD-FC54-46AE-8E0C-921959FDCCC2.jpeg

So the real question now that we have some deduction capabilities is; who is on the “ass-hat list”?

Hmm...I guess I’m on the asshat list...that’s surprising. Not sure what I did to be on there but good luck to everyone who qualifies.

As far as I know, the "asshat list" has not and will not be released, not to mention you would likely know if you were on it. I see your name in the spreadsheet at Rank 53, if you just missed seeing it and were basing your post off of that. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom