SOLD Windwalker Dollar Sale #9: ESPT Hundos (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
…what is best about this forum. People from all walks of life, young and old, and from different geographic locations coming together for the love of chips and poker.
+1 for the @Ben8257 summary of @Goldfish ’s fantastic reaction to @Seeking Alpha Social Club presenting the bracelet for winning the main event. A wonderful meetup memory that will be with me a long time, congrats John! I look forward to our next OFCP showdown. I think I might get some tips from @Jimulacrum and start writing that book….

I’m posting the three winning links to posts shortly. Despite my numerous reminders that I needed specific posts, not threads, several people posted links to full threads. In those cases, what I’ve done is pick post #1 of those threads as the competing entry.

The choices were completely subjective, but loosely based on the following criteria:

- does it move the knowledge / context of chipping forward AND/OR
- does it reflect a point of change or importance in chipping culture that is either relevant / funny / interesting AND / OR
- is it emotional / poignant AND / OR
- is it useful AND / OR
- is it insanely funny

Please note that any posts that are modified after this post’s time stamp will not qualify. If more than one person has listed a specific post, I’ll do an Omaha hand to determine the winner.

I was wondering if you would disqualify my link, because it specifically was intended to be post #1 in a thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: DMZ
Last edited:
I know I am late to the party, but I read your initial instuctions and went in the hole trying to think of a good specific post in a thread.....and NOW I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!

It is Goldfish's post on a thread asking about hosting, and him comparing poker players to squirrels....and it single handedly made me over the top considerate to every host of a game that I will attend from here to eternity.

So enjoy....and this one's a freebie!

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/asking-for-one-time-donations.73900/#post-1497472

Omaha shootout for the Chip Donkeys post, cards are dealt.

77B018A3-AE29-4AE2-A0AF-30C69F18CF9C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom