Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (16 Viewers)

Well, the RS is 4D14, but colour-wise, I think so
It’s kinda reversed. But mine has blaze, that has pink. Same vibe, though. I can see the resemblance.

A999505A-9DF1-47ED-A62C-AE0089A27FAE.jpeg

It’s kind of a pain in the ass. Cut out individual spots from the Paulson color samples and shop them onto the base color sample chip
I also take the extra step of aligning the top hat and cane deboss within the edge spots. That is a pain in places I didn’t know existed.

I also take the extra step of aligning the top hat and cane deboss within the edge spots. That is a pain in places I didn’t know existed.
I think there is actually an easy way to accomplish that too, but I don’t know it off the top of my head

I think there is actually an easy way to accomplish that too, but I don’t know it off the top of my head
bring back the old paulson design tool? any chance of crowdfunding it and hosting it on another site ? we all need a toy we can play with and dream.....

bring back the old paulson design tool? any chance of crowdfunding it and hosting it on another site ? we all need a toy we can play with and dream.....
That would be so awesome. All the colors I’ve seen with the design tool don’t seem too accurate though. This method looks so much more true.... but I’ll pitch in 5 bucks to the Bring Back the Design Tool fund

That would be so awesome. All the colors I’ve seen with the design tool don’t seem too accurate though. This method looks so much more true.... but I’ll pitch in 5 bucks to the Bring Back the Design Tool fund
Who do we need to speak with to resurrect and update it? J5 and tommy?

I just can't look at a black (or even charcoal) chip and ever think of it as anything other than a hundred.

You could put "$20" on it in inch-high day-glo orange and I'd just think it was a typo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom