Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (19 Viewers)

If only the Irish Mikes were shaped inlays. I think they would play really well here.

Agreed that the 500 is a bit drab for this lineup.

Like it, but perhaps the neon green of the $1 doesn’t fit, and the hundo is amazing but its spots might be too busy for the rest of the lineup.

Doing some reorganization today, cabinet by cabinet.

0D14D330-AC83-45B6-A417-F815E27BF044.jpeg

Doing some reorganization today, cabinet by cabinet.

Are those accessible from both sides? If I'm seeing things right, you have two "layers" of racks on the shelves, ie. lengthwise. Does that mean you have to take out the front racks to get to the ones at the back?

I’ve never been fully happy with the BTP lineup, and have been hunting for options to keep the circus theme and frivolity going, but stay within the 39mm THC world. Below are the results of dozens of option reviews.

I opted to go with a fat-spot / thin-spot alternating theme, and the inclusion of a green in every chip.

I didn’t really want to mix leaded and unleaded here, but because the conditions all match, I think it works.

The $1 is amazing @Gear work. The hundo and $500 are just Photoshopped renderings for now.

AYr5yyS.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve never been fully happy with the BTP lineup, and have been hunting for options to keep the circus theme and frivolity going, but stay within the 39mm THC world. Below are the results of dozens of option reviews.

I opted to go with a fat-spot / thin-spot alternating theme, and the inclusion of a green in every chip.

I didn’t really want to mix leaded and unleaded here, but because the conditions all match, I think it works.

qVU5ZJn.jpg
Just an fyi the top flag in the inlay on the original BTPs all color matched the base color of their corresponding chip. Impossible to see unless you're looking for it, but I thought you may want to know.

Just an fyi the top flag in the inlay on the original BTPs all color matched the base color of their corresponding chip. Impossible to see unless you're looking for it, but I thought you may want to know.
Man you don’t gotta do him like that. While it’s impossible to see, it’s also impossible to unsee. New labels would be inbound if that was my set. It would drive me insane.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom