Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (3 Viewers)

Serious slow-roll of this latest mail pr0n!

tease lol

Did he pass out from the awesomeness?

View attachment 612153

Must really be savouring the moment before taking any pr0n pics?

Hahaha, you guys are funny. Couple of things at play.

1. I sent my new table out for refinishing (the natural color of the walnut didn’t fully match the color of the other woods in the room), so don’t have any place to do proper pr0n.

2. I’m on the tail end of a Covid-19 infection, and fatigue is a real symptom. Fell asleep on the floor of my chip room yesterday, lol.

1. I sent my new table out for refinishing (the natural color of the walnut didn’t fully match the color of the other woods in the room), so don’t have any place to do proper pr0n.

2. I’m on the tail end of a Covid-19 infection, and fatigue is a real symptom. Fell asleep on the floor of my chip room yesterday, lol.
True dedication! Feel better soon!

Oh no! Hope you are feeling better soon! How about those in attendance at your Dec 27th game? Anybody else come down with it? Not asking names, just curious.
No, I traveled to Miami from LA on December 29, and got a rapid antigen test on dec 28, which was clear. It looks like I contracted it on Jan 1st or 2nd, from a friend who was with me in Miami.

sorry to hear that, hope you have a full and quick recovery

Ah I am really sorry to hear that and hope you do get better soon! Just as equally important I hope the wood refinishes as expected

Feel better soon Krish! I had that crap in late September, never felt anything like it! The muscle aches and exhaustion alone were awful! Hope you get to skip the grand finale with extreme respiratory issues and extreme temperature swings!

I know this is not a joking matter but.... I hope the friend in Miami was at least cute! I think I cought mine from a porta john! Lol

I know this is not a joking matter but.... I hope the friend in Miami was at least cute! I think I cought mine from a porta john! Lol
1610401503522.png

Last edited:
Feel better soon Krish! I had that crap in late September, never felt anything like it! The muscle aches and exhaustion alone were awful! Hope you get to skip the grand finale with extreme respiratory issues and extreme temperature swings!

Good God how man people were in there with you and how were you using it!?:confused:eek::bag::wow:o_O

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom