Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (15 Viewers)

I hope you feel better real soon. For me, the first week was very mild, but the second week kicked my ass with flu symptoms. Fatigue and cough are still lingering. The fatigue part is the worst.

1. I sent my new table out for refinishing (the natural color of the walnut didn’t fully match the color of the other woods in the room), so don’t have any place to do proper pr0n.

My father received two very amazing 18th century antique tables in the divorce. A decade later, after moving in with his new wife, they decide to combine forces.

They cut the height of the taller table to match the cheap couch and then stripped and restrained both to match the $65 end tables in Santa Fe peach puke hay resembling Paulson Apricot Melon Sunrise swirl. :vomit:

ROI on that move was -196%.

Feel better soon, man. Covid sucks, we (the family) all had it right around christmas

So I’ve never done any transactions with Krish and I doubt he knows who I am, but I’ll say that he’s probably one of the best highlights of pcf in 2020. I’m not a dick rider but to have someone with the means to purchase so many grail sets is freakin awesome. If he bought them to flip them I’d likely be a hater, but he’s clearly shown himself to be a chipping enthusiast/degen like many of us. I’m glad he’s found this forum and I’m glad he’s catalogued so many awesome sets. Theres only a handful of other PCFers who could warrant 100+ pages of their chipping journey. I say I’m not a dick rider but maybe I am, and I hope Krish stays a part of this community.

Edit: Sorry for the rant. I’m 7 drams deep into the night

Last edited:
So I’ve never done any transactions with Krish and I doubt he knows who I am, but I’ll say that he’s probably one of the best highlights of pcf in 2020. I’m not a dick rider but to have someone with the means to purchase so many grail sets is freakin awesome. If he bought them to flip them I’d likely be a hater, but he’s clearly shown himself to be a chipping enthusiast/degen like many of us. I’m glad he’s found this forum and I’m glad he’s catalogued so many awesome sets. Theres only a handful of other PCFers who could warrant 100+ pages of their chipping journey. I say I’m not a dick rider but maybe I am, and I hope Krish stays a part of this community.

Edit: Sorry for the rant. I’m 7 drams deep into the night

So nice of you to say, thank you! It’s been quite the few months. Feels waaaaay longer than 6 months, doesn’t it?

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. I’ve been buying and unpacking furiously, so there’s plenty of pr0n coming. :)

Tested negative yesterday, so celebrating with a quick jaunt to Vegas with my girlfriend to blow off some quarantine steam. Hope there’s action at the tables tonight!

E5FC9046-9033-459D-B293-09CA44A7724A.jpeg

View attachment 614879

:tup:Microdosing at the 5/10? :sneaky:
Michael Pollan is a bit late to the party. Better late then never. Terrence McKenna and pals are some interesting people to listen to for those who are interested and not already familiar with him.

So nice of you to say, thank you! It’s been quite the few months. Feels waaaaay longer than 6 months, doesn’t it?

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. I’ve been buying and unpacking furiously, so there’s plenty of pr0n coming. :)
I had a timeline picture show up today from 1 year ago today of the first set I bought. Was blown away it had only been a year.

Tested negative yesterday, so celebrating with a quick jaunt to Vegas with my girlfriend to blow off some quarantine steam. Hope there’s action at the tables tonight!
Just catching up on your journey and seeing your Covid scare. Sorry to hear you had to go through what you did, but happy to see that you made a full recovery and are back at it. Hope the action is plentiful!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom