Who's Chips are these? (From Rampage VLOG) (1 Viewer)

krafticus

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rampage just posted his new video with these chips. Home game in LA he says. Any ideas?

rampage_chips.png

I like the colors. Stacking stack is a little wack.

I hate to be less than kind to someone else's cheques, but the Rampage inlay is....uh, not to my taste.

Also if I saw a live $1K chip in a home game I would know for 100% certain that I was at the wrong game.

In June at the CCA/PCF meet up I was asking around if anyone knew whose those were because I had seen them in Mariano's vlog, but no one knew, but I didn't realize they were HIS chips.....!?
Thanks for the link @Okku

In June at the CCA/PCF meet up I was asking around if anyone knew whose those were because I had seen them in Mariano's vlog, but no one knew, but I didn't realize they were HIS chips.....!?
Thanks for the link @Okku
I don't think they are Mariano's. Unless he's lying in his vlog, he mentions going to one of the few home games he trusts, the one with these chips being one of them. Not hosting it

I don't think they are Mariano's. Unless he's lying in his vlog, he mentions going to one of the few home games he trusts, the one with these chips being one of them. Not hosting it
That's what I got from it too....I figured it was already someone on here...I guess the link above isn't correct then?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom