Quarterpie tourney 25k option? (1 Viewer)

DerFabo

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm designing a T25 tournament set for Tina web mold hybrids.
The whole set will be designed as quarterpies but i just can't think of any color combination for the 25k chip.
The set will contain ~800 chips to serve up to 24/25 Players if needed. I could just go with 5k as my highest denom, but i want a 25k chip.

Got any ideas?

Quaterpie.png

The colors he has now are obviously just placeholders

Thank you

Hello everyone,

I'm designing a T25 tournament set for Tina web mold hybrids.
The whole set will be designed as quarterpies but i just can't think of any color combination for the 25k chip.
The set will contain ~800 chips to serve up to 24/25 Players if needed. I could just go with 5k as my highest denom, but i want a 25k chip.

Got any ideas?

View attachment 1277377

The colors he has now are obviously just placeholders

Thank you
You likely will never need a 25k chip in a T25-base set.

But since you have already used the green / black / blue / yellow / red choices for T25-T5000, I'd make the T25k chip a rainbow mix of colors (repeating no previously used shades). Can even go with six or eight colors to make it stand out.

You likely will never need a 25k chip in a T25-base set.

But since you have already used the green / black / blue / yellow / red choices for T25-T5000, I'd make the T25k chip a rainbow mix of colors (repeating no previously used shades). Can even go with six or eight colors to make it stand out.

Thats an option i already played with in my mind. I should give it a try. Most likely with 6 colors

since you already have a green chip, go with something else. Yellow/purple

Switch your T500 and T5000.
Do your T25000 with a White/Gold scheme. You probably won't need more than 5, unless you decide to make your set flexible enough to also do T100 and T500 base.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom