Giveaway Who really wants to win a BAD BEAT JACKPOT? (1 Viewer)

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry Guys CLUB EQ has NO BAD BEATS so there are No Bad Beat Jackpots. You can can win Dealer Buttons instead. There are 3 Dealer Buttons for giveaway below. There is Pink, Black, and Purple. Here is how this giveaway will work. You can choose only one Color that you can try to win. You can choose which button you want to try for by typing in your response either Pink Please, Black Please, or Purple Please. I will put all names in a randomizer for each color and the person who comes out on top wins. I'll let the signup begin now and run until Sunday May 22nd at 8PM. Winners will pay actual shipping to their locations. This is open to anyone with more than 5 posts.

BONUS - The FIRST person who correctly tells me about each Clue or Quote for each color and tells me where the quote is from or what the clue refers to will be the only person who can have an entry for a chance to win all 3 colors. I will respond and name the Winner of the three entries once I feel I have the first person who has answered in my mind all 3 Quotes/Clues below correctly.
1. Pink - "I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.,
2. Black - "Young Boy with Coffee: Cream? Little Girl: No, thank you, I take it black, like my men."
3. Purple - Alan Page, Carl Eller, Jim Marshall, Gary Larsen

CLUBEQJPG.JPG

Sorry The @TheOffalo I guess I should of made it clear but I was looking for people to post in here. Thanks for being an upstanding PCF MEMBER. @arch3r you'll get the three entries as well as @TheOffalo . I know @arch3r in a rush you were typing/pasting in the right answer but must of mis-pasted/typed. THIS IS MY FINAL RULING.

Sorry The @TheOffalo I guess I should of made it clear but I was looking for people to post in here. Thanks for being an upstanding PCF MEMBER. @arch3r you'll get the three entries as well as @TheOffalo . I know @arch3r in a rush you were typing/pasting in the right answer but must of mis-pasted/typed. THIS IS MY FINAL RULING.
@TheOffalo I also decided to give you 3 entries. My Giveaway My Rules!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom