White month prop bet (1 Viewer)

The_dude

Straight
Reaction score
I’m feeling inspired by @CraigT78 and @sheikh617 and a good friend off mine (off forum) so I’m planning a white month/dry January aka no booze for 31 days (which technically starts when you go to bed tonight ;)). I figured if anyone was interested we could turn it into a group prop bet. The idea would be that anybody who wants to participate sends money to escrow, and the money gets redistributed on Feb 1st to whoever has successfully made it through the month without a drink.

I’d like to make it something significant so it‘s motivating, but that’s going to differ between people. Up for suggestions here.

Hit up the thread if you’re interested! We can always figure out the details tomorrow :)

Would be too easy for me so I’ll watch from the sidelines haha. I drink like once or twice a month. Wishing y’all the best!

I’m feeling inspired by @CraigT78 and @sheikh617 and a good friend off mine (off forum) so I’m planning a white month/dry January aka no booze for 31 days (which technically starts when you go to bed tonight ;)). I figured if anyone was interested we could turn it into a group prop bet. The idea would be that anybody who wants to participate sends money to escrow, and the money gets redistributed on Feb 1st to whoever has successfully made it through the month without a drink.

I’d like to make it something significant so it‘s motivating, but that’s going to differ between people. Up for suggestions here.

Hit up the thread if you’re interested! We can always figure out the details tomorrow :)
I'd say I'm in. But I would have one hell of an advantage. Since. I'm. Not allowed. To drink.... For 8 more weeks. And I started.... 5 weeks ago.

1c1uej.jpg

I'm doing a dry month for January too, but I'll pass on the action. I think it'll be easy for me even though I drink regularly.

Good luck to everyone giving it try!

I'm going to complete it. Wasn't a problem for me. Weekends were a little more difficult mostly because I felt bored but just tried to keep myself busy. Lost a few pounds also which is nice. I am looking forward to a drink or two though ;)

Me and my friends from office used to get together and substitute alcohol with tea...
After initial awkwardness it worked great...

Just seeing this. Too late to join dry January?

I'm planning on doing it again. Although, my holiday time runs until January 8th, so I'll be going 9th to February 9th for the month.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom