Which of these complete sample sets would you like to see made available? (1 Viewer)

Which of these complete sample sets would you most like to see available?

• Cocaine Giraffes ($0.25 - $100)

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Aviation Club de France (T5 - T25000)

Votes: 32 20.8%
  • Starlite Cruises ($1 - $1000)

Votes: 34 22.1%
  • RVCL ($0.50 - $500)

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Nevada Lodge / Club (every denom variation - 14 chips)

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Binion’s WSOP THC (T1 - T5000 - originals)

Votes: 34 22.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
I’m considering breaking some racks to create a few (10-20) sample sets and am looking for guidance on what people are really interested in. Please make your top choice from the list below.

(I realize that some of you may want “none of the above” as a choice, this is just to understand the preferences of those who might be interested.)

Wow that would be gnarly!
I voted Starlites as well.
Me personally, that $500 might be at the tippy top of, IMO, A list chips :love:
Some serious HOF, GOAT and FFS chips in all of those sets tho :cool

Because I'm not a potential buyer at the moment, I didn't vote. However, if I were, I'd vote for Nevada Lodge/Club. I'm a sucker for TRKs.

Nice chips!

I’m considering breaking some racks to create a few (10-20) sample sets and am looking for guidance on what people are really interested in. Please make your top choice from the list below.

(I realize that some of you may want “none of the above” as a choice, this is just to understand the preferences of those who might be interested.)
Only because I do not have any of them -
the Cocaine Giraffes .

DIBSSSSSSS! Where is the option for all the above?

Very keen on the starlites. I have a cards mold tribute and can’t wait to see the real thing!

Was a tough choice between the Starlites and ACF, but ACF in the end for its design

Starlites are the nuts here, but I immediately chose the funky giraffes without looking at the rest of the list and don't regret it at all.

cg.gif

tough call between coke giraffes and starlite...ugh and nevada lodge...i would love all three for my display lol

Even though they will probably break my bank... STARLITES ALL THE WAY

The goofy giraffe love is just mind boggling to me. The power of the mob is strong.

I voted for Binion's but would also like to see the Aviation Clubs become available. Although I am not down for spending $250+ on sample sets so I'm all but certainly out.

I voted for Starlites. Either way, it’s definitely cool that you’ve even considered doing this for those who would otherwise probably never have a chance at getting a sample set so kudos for that.

Very split feedback, which is good, I guess. Also, I assume everyone who has done so is kidding, but for clarity: zero dibs from this thread will be honored. It won’t be that kind of a sale.

I voted Nevada Lodge. Its one of my favorite sets. My vote doesn't matter as much because I won't be bidding/buying. I'm not a $10.00 a chip kind of guy lol.

I voted Nevada Lodge. Its one of my favorite sets. My vote doesn't matter as much because I won't be bidding/buying. I'm not a $10.00 a chip kind of guy lol.
Oh, I doubt these will be ten dollars a chip.

[weeps]
[considers just how many kidneys I really need]

The goofy giraffe love is just mind boggling to me. The power of the mob is strong.

I voted for Binion's but would also like to see the Aviation Clubs become available. Although I am not down for spending $250+ on sample sets so I'm all but certainly out.
Different people have different tastes. I don't like the giraffes because other people like them, I like them because of the vibrant colors. Yes, the denominations are weird, but the colors for me are just appealing.

At the same time, I appreciate the history behind the Binion's chips but don't really need/want to own a set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom