SOLD Tina Hybrid - River Rat sample sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIVER RAT 6-chip cash sample sets. Multiple sample sets available. Post DIBS in this thread, and I will follow up with a PM.

$15 shipped CONUS in a padded envelope; $5 credit towards shipping for international.

I will be adding a 7th chip in the next month or two. When I have the add-on chips in-hand, I will mail the last chip to you at my expense so your sample sets will be complete. I will need to check on INTL shipping for a regular envelope for the add-on chip - if it's ridiculous I may need to hold onto your sample set and ship all of your chips at one time.

View attachment 1191347

If you ship a small quantity of chips, let’s say 10(or whatever fits in the envelope), and it’s shipped as “letter” I’m told it $5. I had 6 chips sent to Canada as “letter” it was only $5. I did question to make I was paying enough and the seller assured me we were good. Apparently they don’t care that it isn’t an actual letter. The $5 is untracked, if tracking is wanted it’s $15, which is better than $31 for SFRB.
Something to check into if you want.

Same material (ceramic), but the cards mold chips are printed directly to the chip. These hybrids have the chip colors printed to the chip, but there is a sticker label in a recessed area which allows for a much better print quality.

View attachment 1191372
Are these similar to the Nuts hybrid you have? I guess those Nuts are no mold hybrids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom