Which card setups do you use? (2 Viewers)

Pretty sure the ladies would violate the T&C of the site with respect to pics. What I can tell you is that these are my most prized possession. My wife's Uncle passed a few years ago. He settled in California, near San Francisco. When her Mom went to visit her bereaved sister, she was told to take home a memento for each of the kids, myself included. Mother-in-law grabbed the Playmate cards. What she did not know is that the gag gift she thought she was bringing me are actually 100% plastic playing cards manufactured for the Playboy Clubs by KEM (pre-USPC). Needless to say these will be shown to those who show up to my games (and ask), but they are NEVER going to be dealt.

As for the two ladies pictured (one per deck), they are lovely in a 70's sort of way.

Needless to say these will be shown to those who show up to my games (and ask), but they are NEVER going to be dealt.

As for the two ladies pictured (one per deck), they are lovely in a 70's sort of way.

I guess if they were ever dealt it would give a whole new meaning to flopping a set. :D

Now it will be those :eek:

photo.jpg

we were using modiano cards at our league but they didnt want to buy them so they bought a setup of the wsop cards spike got for me

There was a group buy on CT for them this time last year, but at $65/setup + shipping, it was more than I was willing to spend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom