Where to buy Milano poker chips? (1 Viewer)

daddylongleg6666

Waiting List
Reaction score
I've heard a lot of people discuss the quality control of milanos and I'm unsure where to purchase them. I've seen vastly different prices on a few websites like directly from brybelly but I'm confused why they're $.60/chip on thepokerstore and $.30/chip on brybelly. I reached out to apache and was told they won't be selling milanos anymore. Also they're sold out litterly everywhere

After attempting to buy Milanos from the brybelly/Claysmith Amazon store I would recommend you go with a different chip. They list some of their chips on Amazon for 30 cents and some for 60 cents. When I ordered they cancelled the $5 30 cent chips, shipped the 60 cent chips, then relisted the 30 cent chips for a higher price. Contacting them directly they constantly gave me the runaround and bullshit excuses.

The company is scummy and should be avoided at all cost.

Alright thanks, I was a little confused by the $80 labeling fee, is that just for custom labels?
Honestly I’m not too sure, I’ve been out of the China chip game for a while. I’d just read around and maybe post some questions on the group buy thread.

Alright thanks, I was a little confused by the $80 labeling fee, is that just for custom labels?
With hybrids, any time an order is made, there is an $80 label printing fee. If it's a custom set for yourself, you'll pay the full $80, and if you're the only one that month buying a previous design, you'll pay the full $80.
You can split the $80 with anyone else that orders chips that month with that same design.

I'm a little surprised you're having a hard time finding Milano chips. Quick search and I have found a couple different sources at under $0.50 a chip (the one I bothered calculating came out to $0.41). May want to include the word "Claysmith" in there; that's the name of the original company that made them.

This one looked the cheapest and doesn't appear to be run by a mega-corporation: https://pokerchipmania.com/claysmith-poker-chips/

I can't speak to this vendor, but I see them on Amazon and Walmart too, if you'd rather go with a "safer" seller.

Do you know how much id end up paying for 600 pre designed chips to US?

I'm a little surprised you're having a hard time finding Milano chips. Quick search and I have found a couple different sources at under $0.50 a chip (the one I bothered calculating came out to $0.41). May want to include the word "Claysmith" in there; that's the name of the original company that made them.

This one looked the cheapest and doesn't appear to be run by a mega-corporation: https://pokerchipmania.com/claysmith-poker-chips/

I can't speak to this vendor, but I see them on Amazon and Walmart too, if you'd rather go with a "safer" seller.
This is who I completed my Milano collection through and the vendor was great.

Poker Chip Mania is perfectly legit, I bought my brother and later a friend a set off of their website before discovering PCF.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom