Where Do You Keep Cards, Buttons, Plaques, etc? (2 Viewers)

I decided to keep 1 of my medium sized Matsui plaque racks to house most of my buttons and cut cards. I have some larger than 60mm buttons which don't fit though like the 9 dragon.

2021-04-08 11.41.40.jpg

I decided to keep 1 of my medium sized Matsui plaque racks to house most of my buttons and cut cards. I have some larger than 60mm buttons which don't fit though like the 9 dragon.

View attachment 673825
That’s interesting. The medium plaque racks are supposed to hold plaques that are 82mm x 57mm ... yet you have 60mm dealer buttons that fit.

edit: I just realized the 57mm dimension must be the height if the plaques are stacked upright. I like that people are coming up with good ways to store DBs.

Last edited:
I'm really proud of myself that I've figured out where to keep my 43mm chips; it wasn't easy :)

But now I've got a ton of dealer buttons, plaques, cut cards, and decks that are just kinda thrown into a bin, and that makes me sad. As my dealer button/cut card collection grows, it's going to get even more out of hand.

So, I'm asking if people have solved this problem. If so, post your pics so I can steal your ideas.
I use watch cases for plaques, oversized chips, etc. Amazon has pretty much any size available for pretty cheap.
AA639353-BEE2-4E08-9940-A95BB487799B.jpeg

2539691D-E721-4804-8DD6-7C7F3729CFF9.jpeg

All my cards and dealer buttons go in a big drawer. If anybody saw how many decks of cards I own, they might think I have a problem. So they're best left hidden away.

Bumping an old thread.

I've been accumulating large MATSUI plaque racks for surplus DB storage (i.e. for the dealer buttons that aren't on my wall shelves). Each rack holds 95 dealer buttons (5 "barrels" of 19 each). So, in addition to 24 custom shelves with 20 DBs per shelf, I now have four full plaque racks and just started a 5th rack.

IMG_8205.jpeg

Bumping an old thread.

I've been accumulating large MATSUI plaque racks for surplus DB storage (i.e. for the dealer buttons that aren't on my wall shelves). Each rack holds 95 dealer buttons (5 "barrels" of 19 each). So, in addition to 24 custom shelves with 20 DBs per shelf, I now have four full plaque racks and just started a 5th rack.

View attachment 1172040
Big time thanks for @Himewad and the picture. Whenever my other half catches me looking at dealer buttons she always asks "Don't you have enough of those things?!?" and I just show her the newest pic from @Himewad and she gives in. Thanks buddy

Are there others not on display? Possibly in some sort of third dimension storage unit? I would think you'd have more :unsure:

Are there others not on display? Possibly in some sort of third dimension storage unit? I would think you'd have more :unsure:
Well, there are about 480 in those pics, and he said he has over 400 more in those plaque racks from the previous post.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom