Where can one buy labels for apaches royal chips? (1 Viewer)

Hello!

We have the original Royal Cardroom artwork and permission to print it so long as the labels are going on chips originally purchased from Apache.
We can make any denomination, or customize a special one for your game.
We can also do things like Bounty/All In/Rebuy/Seating in that same artwork style.

We don't have any ready made in stock, we are a print to order business model.
email us at ask@gearlabels.com and I will answer and can get you an estimate of cost and of timing that way.

Not to thread hijack, but how about CPS (Championship Poker Series)? I need denomination 5000 for about 200 chips, these labels are printed on a sort of foil @Wifey @Gear

1000004361.jpg

I’ve bought labels from gear. To really hide the circle recess on the royals chip, the normal laminate labels they sell are not thick enough. But overall, I am happy with them for what I wanted out of the project. I only relabeled the $500 and made bounty and reload/rebuy chips.

IMG_2178.jpeg

The Royals OEM labels are thicker than the gear labels you get. I am not sure if their extra thick laminate labels would hide the divot on the chip or not. But even if it did, extra thick gear labels are US$0.325 each, so 65 cents per chip, more than the chip itself.

I love the royals set I have, but I am never going to relabel anything ever again, it’s is very time consuming.

I’ve bought labels from gear. To really hide the circle recess on the royals chip, the normal laminate labels they sell are not thick enough. But overall, I am happy with them for what I wanted out of the project. I only relabeled the $500 and made bounty and reload/rebuy chips.

View attachment 1307936

The Royals OEM labels are thicker than the gear labels you get. I am not sure if their extra thick laminate labels would hide the divot on the chip or not. But even if it did, extra thick gear labels are US$0.325 each, so 65 cents per chip, more than the chip itself.

I love the royals set I have, but I am never going to relabel anything ever again, it’s is very time consuming.
That sucks that even at their price point that it doesn’t hide the divot. Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.

That sucks that even at their price point that it doesn’t hide the divot. Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.
You don’t notice it when playing, I only see it if I am looking for it. And 100% guarantee none of my guests notice it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom