What's for lunch? (2 Viewers)

Kidsthesedays

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Donkeys graze all day but I only see breakfast and dinner threads.

IMG_20200304_100818.jpg

I rarely make a lunch that is worth writing about. Lunch tends to be pretty basic, as I almost always have other things I should be doing. I am not opposed to eating leftovers, so I will try to transform them rather than just heating them up, but because of the time constraints, not very photogenic. A good example:
1583341556243.png

Leftover steamed shrimp and a 1/4 of a baguette from dinner the night before. Alabama White Sauce from who knows when, The remnants of a red bell pepper, a 1/4 head of cabbage, 1 carrot, and a sweet potato. Breaded and fried the shrimp, made a slaw from scratch. Took maybe 10 minutes, but the plating :confused

Most of my lunches are sammies, wraps, or leftovers. I probably won't post much in this thread.

I rarely make a lunch that is worth writing about. Lunch tends to be pretty basic, as I almost always have other things I should be doing. I am not opposed to eating leftovers, so I will try to transform them rather than just heating them up, but because of the time constraints, not very photogenic. A good example:
View attachment 417588

Leftover steamed shrimp and a 1/4 of a baguette from dinner the night before. Alabama White Sauce from who knows when, The remnants of a red bell pepper, a 1/4 head of cabbage, 1 carrot, and a sweet potato. Breaded and fried the shrimp, made a slaw from scratch. Took maybe 10 minutes, but the plating :confused
Oh this looks yummy!

I have been trying to find the answer to the hot dog/sammich debocle... it has been determined that if you spit the bun into 2 pieces and sandwich the dog between then it is indeed a sammich!!

I have been trying to find the answer to the hot dog/sammich debocle... it has been determined that if you spit the bun into 2 pieces and sandwich the dog between then it is indeed a sammich!!
By that logic, a motorcycle is an automobile.

I fucking dare you to tell a biker that his hog is an automobile. It will be one less "sandwich" by association person on the boards. :sneaky:

View attachment 419947Pit Beef, From Canopy, rare. BBQ sauce only. It’s a Maryland thing, and it’s amazing.

Those that have been to my meetups know it

I remember not knowing what pit beef was and seeing it on The Wire.... made me hungry every damn time. WeeBay confessing damn near makes me get on a plane and head to one of your markets.

Great looking lunches guys!!!! Proud of Ben for trying something new!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom