What's for lunch? (3 Viewers)

Leftover corned beef with mushrooms and poached eggs.
66458030-7D37-4825-A97C-F716B24AFC21.jpeg

Sort of, more like a benediction I’d say. Sautéed mushrooms, rough chopped corned beef, melted cheese, poached eggs in the skillet with toast.

Melinda’s habanero!
Mmm that sounds so much better than ham and cheese on wheat flat bread lol sounds great!

Nope, just spread lightly with marinara sauce and apply your toppings of choice. I have found it cooks/crisps better directly on the rack in my toaster oven.
Awesome. Quick and easy, thanks!

That is the first crab cake that actually looks appetizing to me. You're bringing them to the next meetup! That's not a request, that's an order!
I agree! I love it when the crab cake is mostly crab with just enough "cake" to hold it together.

Do you know where your work got them from? I dont get to Maryland very often, but that looks like a place I need to visit.
I'll find out tomorrow, they mentioned the name today and I forgot already lol been a long day. I'll get back to you on it though!

I'm a fan of Chuy's, but I'm biased.

The owner of our local Chuy's selected my meal in a recent cooking competition as the best meal (and asked for seconds, despite having to taste 6 dinners that evening), so you could say our interpretations of TexMex are aligned.

I'm a fan of Chuy's, but I'm biased.

The owner of our local Chuy's selected my meal in a recent cooking competition as the best meal (and asked for seconds, despite having to taste 6 dinners that evening), so you could say our interpretations of TexMex are aligned.
I forget about how far they have expanded. Growing up in Austin I always remembered them as our local place, but that's not as true anymore.

Also if you're TexMes is similar to Chuy's I know I like your cooking now too :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom