What's for lunch? (1 Viewer)

Gourmet hot dog sandwiches. I’ve never had Mac and cheese on a hot dog sandwich. It’s pretty good!

D64EAFF1-AAA7-45D8-A9D2-738F32C573AF.jpeg

I think an all Belgian restaurant with all the good things (fries, beer, chocolate, cheese, ...) would work in Denver

Great idea ... I'm sure it can work. It is original, it must not have in Denver area.

I went to donate blood today and they said I needed to recover the 600 calories that they were about to take. As if I ever had a problem with calorie intake :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I am ashamed to admit it today I had McDonalds, I was running some errands, the wife called and said she was hungry and good i grab her something....

Sadly I got this urge in the pit of my stomach and I was suddenly craving a BIG MAC, haven't had one in years

Holy Crap it was GOOD, so now my McD's fix is satisfied for a couple more years..............Sorry Whataburger, I did not mean to cheat on you, it was just a crime of passion, it will not happen again, I promise

I am ashamed to admit it today I had McDonalds, I was running some errands, the wife called and said she was hungry and good i grab her something....

Sadly I got this urge in the pit of my stomach and I was suddenly craving a BIG MAC, haven't had one in years

Holy Crap it was GOOD, so now my McD's fix is satisfied for a couple more years..............Sorry Whataburger, I did not mean to cheat on you, it was just a crime of passion, it will not happen again, I promise
McDonald's is a special place

what are you doing in Rockwall? I saw boots and noticed your profile says you are in Florida. Boots might be the hardest restaurant to explain to someone not from here
Yeah Boots burger! An historic icon in the Dallas area. I lived in Garland for years and it's definitely worth a drive across lake Hubbard.
For those who don't understand, here is the menu:
Hamburger
Cheese-Burger

Yeah Boots burger! An historic icon in the Dallas area. I lived in Garland for years and it's definitely worth a drive across lake Hubbard.
For those who don't understand, here is the menu:
Hamburger
Cheese-Burger

Where in garland did you live

I grew up in Garland, Club Hill Area, South Garland Grad

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom