What's for Dinner? (2 Viewers)

1584919951854.jpeg

Is this a Wisconsin thing? Why does your chili have suppositories in it, and soft-serve ice cream on top?

burgers. with a 50/50 pork/beef mix and marinaded chicken thighs

Can't wait to fire up the grill tonight.

20200404_093827.jpg

https://www.momontimeout.com/easy-chicken-stir-fry-recipe/

amazing stir fry recipe highly recommend it ! making it for the 4th time in the last 2 months :). we double the sauce qty and use egg noddles. make it the night before, store it altogether so it can soak up the sauce and reheat the next night. can play with the red pepper flakes/soy sauce/ginger/garlic qty to get w/e tangy flavor you want.

Kate's makes the best nachos I've ever had anywhere! Normally, they're piled high on a giant plate. For take out, they pile them into a cake box!
That's awesome! And a great packing idea! There used to be a place close by to my old apartment that had amazing nachos loaded with brisket and pulled pork cheese olives salsa chili sour cream the whole 9 on the multi color corn tortillas, I miss that place

I wish Ben liked meatloaf. I miss meatloaf

Also that looks fantastic
So my wife is very anti meatloaf as well. Found out it was the ketchup thing combined with the the overworked mushy meat texture thing. She really likes this and I think it has alot to do with using BBQ sauce and trying to keep the texture more like a burger than traditional meatloaf.

So my wife is very anti meatloaf as well. Found out it was the ketchup thing combined with the the overworked mushy meat texture thing. She really likes this and I think it has alot to do with using BBQ sauce and trying to keep the texture more like a burger than traditional meatloaf.
Interesting, that is super helpful! It is definitely a ketchup thing for Ben also, as well as onions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom