What's for Dinner? (7 Viewers)

Nice! I loveeee Indian food. A lot on your plate, no? :D The Palak Paneer alone is heavy.

I use more low-fat yogurt and less heavy cream so it's not that bad.

Cooking Indian food is an adventure because I know so little about it - other than that I like to eat it.

20160324_170214_zpskyaxm2g4.jpg

This might not seem like a post worthy dinner. Let me tell you. Its a top 5 dish that my wife makes. Home made Chicken bow tie noodle soup. I compare it to a custom set of solids. Simple, yet elegant.

I absolutely love this meal. Why not add an inside out grilled cheese as a side :)

20160324_170214_zpskyaxm2g4.jpg

This might not seem like a post worthy dinner. Let me tell you. Its a top 5 dish that my wife makes. Home made Chicken bow tie noodle soup. I compare it to a custom set of solids. Simple, yet elegant.

I absolutely love this meal. Why not add an inside out grilled cheese as a side :)

I can't argue with that. One of my favorites in the comfort food arena is ham hock and pinto beans. Dead simple and yummy.

rps20160518_204203_981.jpg

Hell yeah. 9oz filet steak medium rare with shrimp shavings on top with some garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus.

From Cool River Cafe...

Great stuff indeed! With a few Cutthroat Porters to wash it down with.

View attachment 41961

Hell yeah. 9oz filet steak medium rare with shrimp shavings on top with some garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus.

With a few Cutthroat Porters to wash it down with.

From Cool River Cafe...

Great stuff indeed!

Guess I hit reply by mistake...oh well.

Last edited:
My fiancé and I went to Charleston's the other night (didn't take pics (n) :thumbsdown:).
I had baby back ribs & roasted chicken. Really good.. especially when chased down with a mojito!

Cooking a turkey at altitude for the first time - 9600 feet - adding about 10 minutes/lb to the cooking time.

Christmas dinner is tomorrow for us. Eleven pounds of tenderloin go into the oven but only nine pounds go to the family feast. Two pounds go into the refrigerator for my sandwiches next week.

Yum Yum

Christmas Eve was Pozole with Tamales (traditional but better when it's not 70F outside). No pics of the tamales - they were gone before I could take a pic:

Christmas day, it's smoked beef tenderloin, being prepped here:

At a local Serbian restaurant. Chevapchichi with a nice Serbian Pilsner.

20170311_190715.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom