What I've learned from contextual advertising (1 Viewer)

Toby

Full House
Reaction score
Screenshot_2015-12-15-11-06-42.png

December 20 is "National Wrapping Day"

Wrapping presents is my favorite part of Christmas, so imagine my excitement when i learned we have a national day to celebrate.

Like a naughty child poking around the house for presents, I've already blown my wrapping load and got everything boxed/papered up ahead of the 20th. Guess I'll have to buy moar gifts so I can join in the celebration on the day!

Unfortunately this is only a thing in the UK, so the rest of the globe will just have to suffer.

I've not been cruising any stationery pr0n sites lately, so guess this advertising is decided by IP detection.

Not as bizarre as what I get on CT (Muslim dating sites, mostly).

Cutious what do you get cropping up on site?

I get lots of stuff that I'm shopping for pop up again here. A good mix of woodworking tools, jewelry stores and REI.

I keep seeing Harry's shave club. Im not sure why, I only have to shave once a week so a razor refill lasts me like 6 months.

I mostly get mature singles who want to fuck in my area.

It's usually whatever you search for that pops up in the ad banner. I have Orlando house rentals in the banner now.

I mostly get mature singles who want to fuck in my area.

I'm curious to know why CT thinks I'm into dating Muslim women.

I mean - don't get me wrong - I wanna date them, they just don't wanna date me

I was looking for AC condenser units and just had to click on a certain add. Now it's everywhere!
upload_2015-12-15_18-26-0.png

I cant post my advertising results. Normally Russian brides, naked women etc. I dont get it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom