what is the best online training course for Tournaments? (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
I have seen many many online trainings such as:
- Masterclass
- Upswing Poker
- Chip Leader coaching
- Run it once
- GTO wizard
ETC....

so which one in your opinion is the one for moving a notch up from I would say amateur to an intermediate level?

The core of GTO wizard isn’t really about coaching & videos, but i have to say their videos are really good. Saulo costa in particular is really good at explaining deep things. It is a bit more cashgame oriented but these concepts can also be applied in tournaments. More tourney coaches have recently joined their team.

I’ve used a lot of them and you can really learn a ton from any one of them. Most of the core knowledge you want from any the reputable sites. The nice thing about solve4why, upswing, etc is that you can also tune your cash game which will help a lot even in short stack situations. I really like the s4y mtt blueprint. Maybe look at Dara okearnys mtt book to get an idea of what hi level material is on the subject because he’s kind of the icm expert.

I watched Negreaneau’s MaterClass and started, but didn’t finish, Phil Ivy’s. I really liked them. But obviously these cost money. I also haven’t watched any other poker training content so I can’t compare.

I watched Negreaneau’s MaterClass and started, but didn’t finish, Phil Ivy’s. I really liked them. But obviously these cost money. I also haven’t watched any other poker training content so I can’t compare.
Phil Ivey is a genius, obviously, but his "course" wasn't planned, wasn't structured, just felt like someone paid him to sit in front of a camera so he did, with very little planning or thought. Negranu's was a lot better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom