WHAT IS BEST WAY TO FUN POKER GAME NIGHT? (3 Viewers)

BEHIND THIS I CAN BE GETTING
Hell of a dealer….
IMG_2488.jpeg

Bro you have 2 subscribers and the other one is Mike Mac but he subscribes to everything.
We all have to start somewhere.

A mighty oak was once a tiny acorn!

We are just tapping into the Bible fetish crowd. There are going to be a bunch of begettings and maybe even a stoning soon. Big things are happening!

The stoning will be done with dice chips of flippers!! Fun for the whole family.

Last edited:
"Forced tag team" sounds like an over/under of 2.5 fist fights. That's a terrible idea.
I would guess horrible turnout for that one. Not for fist fights, just for having half of the time being forced to sit out half the time, having some stranger be my stack teammate, doesn’t sound fun.

I hope the mystery bounty possible advantages/disadvantages get posted somewhere. Those could be kinda fun.

We all have to start somewhere.
I liked and subscribed, I’ve done my part.
A mighty oak was once a tiny acorn!
Strange that your username is Tiny_Acorn.
We are just tapping into the Bible fetish crowd.
I don’t think they appreciated it when you repeatedly dryhumped the Book of Job.
There are going to be a bunch of begettings and maybe even a stoning soon. Big things are happening!
Just when I thought I was out, they pullllll me back in.
The stoning will be done with dice chips of flippers!! Fun for the whole family.
Put me in coach (starts to stretch and warm up).

HI IT IS ME, I AM NORMAL HUMAN MAN WHO WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT WAYS FOR CARDS BE MOST FUN.

WHAT IS BEST PUREST FORM OF POKER I NEED ALL INFORMATION INCLUDING NUMBER OF PLAYERS TYPE OF GAME AND STAKES.

I WILL MAKE MYSELF THE CHAPTER ONE AND SAY THE BEST FORM OF POKER IS THE BELOW:

$1 TURBO ONLINE TEXAS HOLD EM POKER TOURNAMENTS WITH A SMALL GROUP OF FRIENDS THAT LAST AT MOST 15 MINUTES. PLAY FIRST TO TWO OR FIRST TO THREE. NEVER FIRST TO FOUR. FIRST TO FIVE OK.

WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST PURE POKER GAME EXPERIENCE?

I NORMAL HUMAN AS WELL TOO! THE BEST POKER BE PLAY FOR "KID STEAKS" (HA HA) WITH CHILDREN HEAD UP OF POKER! BUT WHEN LOSING GAME OF POKER, YOU DO NOT PAY KID (CHILD) MONEY! HA HA! AND IMPORTANT IS THIS ALSO...WHEN PLAY HEADS UP MUST PLAY WITH DEALER HAVING NOT THE SMALLER BLIND BUT DEALER HAVING THE GREAT SECOND BLIND. THIS DOES @BGinGA MAKE VERY MUCH TILT! THIS IS A MOST FUN WAY PLAY THE POKER!

BEST WAY IS TO FIND A GROUP OF FRIENDLY, COMPETENT AND HONEST POKER PLAYERS FIRST.
The rest can be bought.
The former is a life-long struggle.

I can’t wait to play Japanese T-Shirt Dice PLO poker. Shots of Sake every time you draw (god I would have such a huge edge in this game).

Real talk - we had previously instituted a rule in our "rock" games that if you missed putting in the rock, you forfeit it in to the next pot.

Last night, we instituted that you also had to dance pre flop, a dance as requested by the button player. People moving the rock of the player next to them to a less visible location, distracting players with the rock when they were UTG, and excited calls of "time to dance, MFer!" was a fantastic top notch addition.

Last edited:
Real talk - we had previously instituted a rule in out "rock" games that if you missed putting in the rock, you forfeit it in to the next pot.

Last night, we instituted that you also had to dance pre flop, a dance as requested by the button player. People moving the rock of the player next to them to a less visible location, distracting players with the rock when they were UTG, and excited calls of "time to dance, MFer!" was a fantastic top notch addition.
This is good stuff cat pants.

Real talk - we had previously instituted a rule in our "rock"
sacha baron cohen party hard GIF
games that if you missed putting in the rock, you forfeit it in to the next pot.

Being in the same town with your players helps a lot
Especially for live games:p
:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom