WHAT IS BEST WAY TO FUN POKER GAME NIGHT? (2 Viewers)

MrCatPants

Full House
Reaction score
HI IT IS ME, I AM NORMAL HUMAN MAN WHO WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT WAYS FOR CARDS BE MOST FUN.

WHAT IS BEST PUREST FORM OF POKER I NEED ALL INFORMATION INCLUDING NUMBER OF PLAYERS TYPE OF GAME AND STAKES.

I WILL MAKE MYSELF THE CHAPTER ONE AND SAY THE BEST FORM OF POKER IS THE BELOW:

$1 TURBO ONLINE TEXAS HOLD EM POKER TOURNAMENTS WITH A SMALL GROUP OF FRIENDS THAT LAST AT MOST 15 MINUTES. PLAY FIRST TO TWO OR FIRST TO THREE. NEVER FIRST TO FOUR. FIRST TO FIVE OK.

WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST PURE POKER GAME EXPERIENCE?

HI IT IS ME, I AM NORMAL HUMAN MAN WHO WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT WAYS FOR CARDS BE MOST FUN.

WHAT IS BEST PUREST FORM OF POKER I NEED ALL INFORMATION INCLUDING NUMBER OF PLAYERS TYPE OF GAME AND STAKES.

I WILL MAKE MYSELF THE CHAPTER ONE AND SAY THE BEST FORM OF POKER IS THE BELOW:

$1 TURBO ONLINE TEXAS HOLD EM POKER TOURNAMENTS WITH A SMALL GROUP OF FRIENDS THAT LAST AT MOST 15 MINUTES. PLAY FIRST TO TWO OR FIRST TO THREE. NEVER FIRST TO FOUR. FIRST TO FIVE OK.

WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST PURE POKER GAME EXPERIENCE?
ALL TRI-MOON CHIPS SHARING THE SAME 3 COLORS!

A BLAST IF EVERYONE JOINS THE DISCORD CHAT. SAD AND BORING IF SOMEONE DOESN’T JOIN BECAUSE OF HIS WIFE OR SOMETHING.
Why are you guys yelling?

1704435041599.gif

Also, the other game we‘d typically play at the end of the night is Mexican Sweat. Excuse my ignorance if there’s an alternate name for the game. That’s the only name I know it by.

We play it as flips. 7 cards dealt and the best 5 card poker hand wins.

Also, the other game we‘d typically play at the end of the night is Mexican Sweat. Excuse my ignorance if there’s an alternate name for the game. That’s the only name I know it by.

We play it as flips. 7 cards dealt and the best 5 card poker hand wins.
Wow it's just called sweat. WOW.

This is reminding me a game my great aunts taught me. I'm not sure what it's called. It's like 5 card stud. Can be done with 7 cards as well. The difference is only one hole card down, and we choose which cards are up on each street. First two are dealt down, you flip one, then bet. The next card is dealt to you down, you then have to flip one, any one. Just as long as you have only one down, then bet. A variant would be a card flipped from the top of deck after all cards are dealt making all copies wild, up or down.

Anyone know what this game is called?

Depends on definition of “pure” poker. My definition of pure poker is pure, unadulterated fun. I measure my poker nights in the amount of laughs, and if lucky, the amount of tears from laughing so hard.

Best pure game:
Short handed, DC, limit or PL. 6ish players is the sweet spot.

This is reminding me a game my great aunts taught me. I'm not sure what it's called. It's like 5 card stud. Can be done with 7 cards as well. The difference is only one hole card down, and we choose which cards are up on each street. First two are dealt down, you flip one, then bet. The next card is dealt to you down, you then have to flip one, any one. Just as long as you have only one down, then bet. A variant would be a card flipped from the top of deck after all cards are dealt making all copies wild, up or down.

Anyone know what this game is called?
Roll your own

WOW OK THESE ARE GOOD WHY DID EVERYONE TURN FUN POKER ITNO BORING SERIOUS POKER AND THEN CHANGE IT AGAIN INTO FUN POKER BUT WITH SERIOUS STAKES (STEAKS?) AND CALL IT CIRCUS BUT BET WHOLE PAYCHECKS

I SHALL PARAPHRASE THE GREAT PHILOSOPHER, STRANGE, AND SAY THAT BEST POKER IS POKER PLAYED FOR CHEESEBURGER STEAKS? IS THIS ETERNAL TRUTH?

@DrStrange

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom