WHAT IS BEST WAY TO FUN POKER GAME NIGHT? (3 Viewers)

I can't see the previous post. My TicTok spam feature is working!

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

HI IT IS ME, I AM NORMAL HUMAN MAN WHO WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT WAYS FOR CARDS BE MOST FUN.

WHAT IS BEST PUREST FORM OF POKER I NEED ALL INFORMATION INCLUDING NUMBER OF PLAYERS TYPE OF GAME AND STAKES.

I WILL MAKE MYSELF THE CHAPTER ONE AND SAY THE BEST FORM OF POKER IS THE BELOW:

$1 TURBO ONLINE TEXAS HOLD EM POKER TOURNAMENTS WITH A SMALL GROUP OF FRIENDS THAT LAST AT MOST 15 MINUTES. PLAY FIRST TO TWO OR FIRST TO THREE. NEVER FIRST TO FOUR. FIRST TO FIVE OK.

WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST PURE POKER GAME EXPERIENCE?
Honestly if he talked like this all day in real life, this would be my favorite meetup person. Just lock me up a seat next to him now and put a fully stocked bar in between us.

You had me at “make myself chapter 1”. Let’s just get @Josh Kifer at the table with us and do shots until someone literally shits themselves.

Honestly if he talked like this all day in real life, this would be my favorite meetup person. Just lock me up a seat next to him now and put a fully stocked bar in between us.

You had me at “make myself chapter 1”. Let’s just get @Josh Kifer at the table with us and do shots until someone literally shits themselves.
Season 5 Yes GIF by Paramount+

Honestly I think a few of us together not trying to play real poker and just being goofy as hell would be a blast.

No nerds allowed.

Josh and Rob (mumbling about something funny that happened 20 minutes ago that only we can undersand)

Random player: “Hey, Play Real Poker”

Josh and Rob look at each other with dead serious expressions, then burst out laughing and saying “HEY PLAY REAL POKER” in different kinds of ridiculous voices for another 2 hours.

Josh and Rob (mumbling about something funny that happened 20 minutes ago that only we can undersand)

Josh and Rob look at each other with dead serious expressions, then burst out laughing and saying “HEY PLAY REAL POKER” in different kinds of ridiculous voices for another 2 hours.
The Muppet Show Muppets GIF

WHO THE FARK IS ROB

WHO THE FARK IS ROB
I have no idea. I needed to find an average name for the joke and I had some challenges.

I was going to use Adam, but that sounds like someone who wears a fig leaf over his loins and exposes himself to inanimate objects.

My backup plan was to use Billy but that sounds like a guy with a restaurant who overcooks chicken wings.

My tertiary plan was to use Matt, but that sounds too much like doormat.

I have no idea. I needed to find an average name for the joke and I had some challenges.

I was going to use Adam, but that sounds like someone who wears a fig leaf over his loins and exposes himself to inanimate objects.

My backup plan was to use Billy but that sounds like a guy with a restaurant who overcooks chicken wings.

My tertiary plan was to use Matt, but that sounds too much like doormat.
@Rhodeman77 SHOTS FIRED

POKER FUN WILD CARDS ALL GAMES FOR LOVING GAME ALL NIGHT. FUN IS VARIANCE MORE FOR ALL GRINNING AND DRINK SPILLING
Stay away from Kricket when he calls “let’s play loving game”. I look a lot of circus games and think “that is poker” when detractors say “that’s not poker”, but loving game….it ain’t poker brah.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom