What in the Actual F! His antics all make sense now. (1 Viewer)

Some people have no sense. Good riddance sir, enjoy your life in prison.
Oh and F you loser

You are saying his antics make sense now? I'm more confused now than ever.... At least during the WSOP we could of wrote it off as a drunk guy ready to go home....
Worst part is he may not have been drunk at all

Just from the WSOP and crap table strip session, the guy seems very, very angry and very unstable.

Not a good combo when he starts bringing talk of weapons into it.

Hope he gets the help he needs.

Just from the WSOP and crap table strip session, the guy seems very, very angry and very unstable.

Not a good combo when he starts bringing talk of weapons into it.

Hope he gets the help he needs.
Echo this.

As fun as it is to gawk and point fingers and laugh when he goes to jail, this guy probably has a mental illness and needs treatment.

Not funny, not drunk, and not because he took drugs in college. This is definitely untreated mental illness. This cannot be simply explained or understood. It is multi-faceted and we are lucky he didn’t hurt anyone. Imagine being the daughter that he references. Not only does she likely fear him but also fears that biologically she may have similar issues as she moves into adulthood. Sad.

His Twitter account would indicate that he lost a child to some type of tragedy right before this happened. Also, a month ago there was tweets about him having gotten married in Vegas that same weekend but that content seems to have been deleted now. Prior to all this, his social media accts made him seem like a pretty normal guy.

That type of trauma can make a person go completely nuts. I hope he comes out of this OK and gets the help he needs.

His Twitter account would indicate that he lost a child to some type of tragedy right before this happened. Also, a month ago there was tweets about him having gotten married in Vegas that same weekend but that content seems to have been deleted now. Prior to all this, his social media accts made him seem like a pretty normal guy.

That type of trauma can make a person go completely nuts. I hope he comes out of this OK and gets the help he needs.
Oh well now I feel like a jerkus.... I dunno still cant go around making threats and jokes about shooting

Apparently he was kicked out of the Venitian for trying to lure a child into the pool. Also, kicked out of Red Rock for stalking someone, too.

EDIT: He also admitted to giving a young boy his room number at a hotel.

Strange cat.

And then there is this:
17F74E88-3354-4B7C-83FE-EC40EA86D5A9.png

Last edited:
" indicted for terrorism" ?
I do not get it .....
He implied that he will go on a shooting spree and that the Vegas hotels would be destroyed. That could be considered a terrorist threat.

haa.. ok. Get it.
Are all mass shootings in US qualified as terrorism act today? (Is this since El Paso?)

I think “terroristic threats” is different than terrorism, and is a common description for threats of mass violence regardless of motive.

For the actual violence to get a “terrorism” tag, it needs to be connected to a broader political motive. So El Paso would be considered terrorism (see anti-immigration, white supremacy manifesto) and the Las Vegas concert a couple years back would not be considered terrorism (no clear motive) under that definition.

I think “terroristic threats” is different than terrorism, and is a common description for threats of mass violence regardless of motive.

For the actual violence to get a “terrorism” tag, it needs to be connected to a broader political motive. So El Paso would be considered terrorism (see anti-immigration, white supremacy manifesto) and the Las Vegas concert a couple years back would not be considered terrorism (no clear motive) under that definition.
Get off PCF and come play poker, slacker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom