Tourney What do you feel are some must have rules? (5 Viewers)

I know this is an older thread, but one thing I learned is to stick to the clock. If I schedule a 10 minute break, the break is 10 minutes. As soon as the break is over, the clock is running, and if no one is at the table, I’m dealing cards to empty seats and auto-mucking absentees.

If you don’t do that, people will turn 10 minute breaks into 20 minute smoke breaks, or run down to the convenience store for a snack, or just hang out and chat.

I know this is an older thread, but one thing I learned is to stick to the clock. If I schedule a 10 minute break, the break is 10 minutes. As soon as the break is over, the clock is running, and if no one is at the table, I’m dealing cards to empty seats and auto-mucking absentees.

If you don’t do that, people will turn 10 minute breaks into 20 minute smoke breaks, or run down to the convenience store for a snack, or just hang out and chat.
I generally apply this rule too, unless host has "other business" that is taking longer than needed. ;-) Host privileges and all....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom