What are you listening to? (9 Viewers)

Been a big fan of Big Head Todd since I walked into Memphis in May festival in 1993 and they were the first band I saw and have followed them every since.

And yes I know who Hazel is, I'll just leave this here...... :cool

I've got a thing for two piece bands. Black Keys, Japandroids, White Stripes and how could I forget! The Pack a.d.

Seriously, these ladies crush. Love em and a live album popped up on my iTunes so I've been enjoying the back catalog.

I've got a thing for two piece bands. Black Keys, Japandroids, White Stripes and how could I forget! The Pack a.d.

Seriously, these ladies crush. Love em and a live album popped up on my iTunes so I've been enjoying the back catalog.

Wow...her voice reminds me of Grace Slick from Jefferson Airplane, or maybe Fiona Apple. A very solid alto perfect for these songs.

My friend just released a new song, we've been working on this for months along with a full length project coming late fall

God, I love the blues. And Otis Rush is one of the most underrated blues musicians. His style is clumsy at times. But when I see the clumsy left handed style, and the chords he uses to finish some lines, I can’t help but wonder if he was an influence on Hendrix.

Also, love me some SRV. Pay attention at 3:05. That guitar tech deserves a raise!

This is pretty entertaining. Had never heard of this guy before... but seeing its genre tagged "comedy" and "mashup" I was intrigued. Then seeing someone describe him as the "Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart of Mashups" I knew I had to give it a listen. Not disappointed :)

http://neilcic.com/mouthdreams/

Different ways of tuning the bouzouki (a clear, millennia-old Persian influence on Greece); one or two of them, interestingly sounding pretty African-American
Opening song: "Bitch, you have me dying"

Louisiana Red with Stelios Vamvakaris live

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom