What are you listening to? (7 Viewers)

Today I'll be pumping the shop stereo up to " In This Moment" with Maria Brink...Not for the the Perry Como fans...

Shop stereo...
20200825_094040.jpg
20200825_094054.jpg

"Goodbye Boys Goodbye" is the B-side to "Come a Little Bit Closer" but they are both among my favorites from the '60s. Jay Black, the ex-lead singer, is also an all-time character

I do like my over the top music but being raised in the south I can't help but be a George Jones fan.....
B-2xh9jUAAEVyve.jpeg

Called this up on Spotify today...man, I forgot how great this album (and time in progressive music) was.

Last edited:
Missed this thread, oof!

I decided this year to listen to 100 "new to me" albums. About 8 or 9 each month, from all genres, compiled from top critic lists, friends, and my personal choosing. Some of the best I've heard for the first time this year (in no order):

Flower Boy - Tyler, the Creator
Blonde - Frank Ocean
The Impossible Kid - Aesop Rock
SYRE - Jaden Smith
The Money Store - Death Grips

Just need about another 8 albums if you have a good recommendation!

Missed this thread, oof!

I decided this year to listen to 100 "new to me" albums. About 8 or 9 each month, from all genres, compiled from top critic lists, friends, and my personal choosing. Some of the best I've heard for the first time this year (in no order):

Flower Boy - Tyler, the Creator
Blonde - Frank Ocean
The Impossible Kid - Aesop Rock
SYRE - Jaden Smith
The Money Store - Death Grips

Just need about another 8 albums if you have a good recommendation!
Built on Glass - Chet Faker
Thinking in Textures - Chet Faker
Timeshare - Shy Girls
We're Not Going Anywhere - David Ramirez

Awesome, I've never heard of these. Would you consider any of them your favorite of all time?
Not my favorites, but my current favorites of modern music that you wouldn't normally hear. You will know right away if you like Chet Faker after watching this video. Super sexy song and video. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom