What are you listening to? (4 Viewers)

Spent most of the day infront of my computer working. I have to say that Coheed and Cambria's new album The Unheavenly Creatures absolutely kicks ass! Such a talented metal band. I'd suggest to anyone who appreciates music for more than just how it sounds (guitarists, pianists ect) to pick up this album.
The bands singer conceives stories for books but writes music about the stories within them. So the songs are about situations and characters from his elaborate storyline.

The Dark Sentencer:

Haven't listened to C&C since Good Apollo in college, an album I really enjoyed. I'll have to check out some of their new stuff.

I have the house to myself for an hour or so. I get to listen to my music.

Lamb of God, Redneck.

My son and I are on our way to Chicago to see Streetlight Manifesto at the Riviera. They’re playing the entire Everything Goes Numb album.

This is our traveling music at the moment.
1C416306-FFA9-4CB7-ADCA-E791D11C42D9.png

After I just read some Jeremiah in the Bible last night I listened to this pertaining to the same scripture that I read

Man do I love them! (y) :thumbsup:
They put on a great show, too!

I'm not generally a big fan of ska, but Streetlight seems to be a bit more sophisticated, both musically and lyrically, than most in the genre.

I just discovered The Talking Heads after watching the mocumentry series Documentry Now, where they parody a doc that was done about the band.

Downloaded most of their albums and they're incredible.
I’m guessing you’re under the age of 40.

The music sucks .. sort of. its more metal, but it's my brothers old band. have a listen, have a laugh. (he plays bass).

1545408350295.png

Because of Bandersnatch on Netflix:

can't get it out of my head!! ugh

Ahh, here's a better one from those guys:

Love the blues. BB King, Buddy Guy, Albert King, Stevie Ray, Clapton. The roots of R&R. Love the Stones (still touring!) and the good old Grateful Dead were the best party on wheels. You could travel around with your crew, see them 4 nights in a row, and every show would be different. They wouldn’t repeat a single song!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom