What are you listening to? (10 Viewers)

Ok, a more detailed version:

1st night: SOAM was TRASH, lol. I haven't heard a worse version live or on a bootleg. That said, Alaska stole the first set for me. Second set, Camel Walk was ridiculously great and I always love me a Chalkdust.....but Trey didn't peak it and premature ejaculated into our ears.

2nd night: Like I said 1st set was pretty epic. Carini went off, Maze went off, 46 days went off. Those were the first 3 songs!! And then we get an Esther!!! Always love divided sky, Boogie on Reggae Woman was FUNKY SICKNESS....Mike sounded AMAZING!! Closed it out with S.A.N.T.O.S which was also amazing. 2nd set: Sand>Disease was nice and ended with a nice Possum

3rd night: Bathtub Gin is where I thought the show might turn the corner into a rager, ALWAYS love Back on the train because my band covered it back in the day, Rift and My Friend were a treat. 2nd set: Mr Completely rocked my shit and appreciated getting a first tube to close the encore.

I unfortunately cannot attend either Shoreline show or Dicks :( ............................or will I? :unsure:

Thinking about Halloween VEGAS actually
Good breakdown.

I was very underwhelmed by the first night but the 2nd night blew me away!

Always love the wild times camping at the gorge.

@The Nuts has a GREAT pic there. It is very difficult to photograph the Gorge.....it is simply too immense. We suck at photos, but here ya go. No show photos unfortunately, I'm not that guy....but everyone takes a pic upon entry, it is impossible not to try and take pics of such a jaw dropping setting as you enter this amazing venue, especially for the first time. Pictures could never do it justice.

25331.jpeg

25336.jpeg

25337.jpeg

25338.jpeg

25345.jpeg

20210827_184236.jpg

20210827_184240.jpg

20210827_184251.jpg

I love Eric Clapton, and I’ll probably go to hell for saying this… but given the choice, I wish it was Clapton’s helicopter that crashed. :(

No one can cover Jimi like SRV did, except maybe John Mayer. But John Mayer covers SRV covering Jimi.

I love Eric Clapton, and I’ll probably go to hell for saying this… but given the choice, I wish it was Clapton’s helicopter that crashed. :(

No one can cover Jimi like SRV did, except maybe John Mayer. But John Mayer covers SRV covering Jimi.
I love that version of Voodoo Child. I have a DVD of that special on ACL. While I don't share the sentiment about the helicopter, I know what you mean, we lost a great one when that happened. SRV was one of the only players I can think of that could play continuously fast for long periods and never hit an off-note, truly great.

Ironically, watching John Mayer rip one of the solos on the version of Crossroads was phenomenal. I always smile when I see Eric grin like "this boy can tear shit up" :D

Yeah, not everybody's cup of tea but this is my favorite Pink Floyd live concert ever, and I have them all. If you're a fan, pay particular close attention to Careful with that Axe, Eugene and Fat Old Sun, Gilmour is breathtaking. This is a shitty YT version but it sounds decent enough. The tape runs out at 1h 30mins and a different show begins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom