What are these? (2 Viewers)

rkbowlathon

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Newbie chipper here. These were in with some CPC hot stamped chips that I got. They are slightly smaller diameter than the chips. They appear to be made out of the same cpc clay chips material but no inlay lines or designs. Mint condition. Couldn't figure out if they are samples or what but I have 45 white ones (stamped with RY and 50) and one blue one stamped RY and 20, matching a 20.00 chip).

Any thoughts/info would be appreciated.
20191018_195649.jpg
20191018_200153.jpg
20191018_200337.jpg
20191018_200441.jpg

Those are sort of cool! No molds?

Edit: I guess ASM/CPC call them "plain". I don't believe they're smaller though.

There is a smooth no-mold and a textured no-mold. Those look like textured no-mold. CPC.

Textured no mold seems to describe what I have. I just haven't seen anything like it looking through all the auctions and trade postings. I guess they can be my either frac demomination or my $50.00 chip depending. Thanks all for the info, people ha e been really helpful in my limited experience here!!

Yup, "no molds". In the past, vendors got all fancy with words and referred to these as "Crest and Seal". I guess because "Plain" or "Nothing" sounded much too banal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom