What a joke! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
38C8F25B-AC33-4ED6-B9FF-256E19411BBE.jpeg

Ugh... (Downer alert)... Everyone here on the playground (just like a schoolyard) from what I've been reading in endless posts, has had or has a "beef" with someone. Some seem legit, some not so much, myself included. It would seem that attacks on the characters of new members is akin to wanting to fight with the new kid at school. I assume that's why the endless comments about the "toxicity" of the forum.

Text messaging has NO TONE, Its raw and very easy to misinterpret. Handles fly off rapidly. To the few I've fallen into this with I apologize and will remind myself to read my messages three times before mashing the send button, I specially apologize to @ekricket as I really flew off the handle. joking and fun poking is a delicately balanced tool and sometimes an offensive one. Lets have no beefs and move on from this shit!

Ok.... enough of this crap lets get back to the task at hand of getting this to 100 PAGES!!!!!!!!!

Ugh... (Downer alert)... Everyone here on the playground (just like a schoolyard) from what I've been reading in endless posts, has had or has a "beef" with someone. Some seem legit, some not so much, myself included. It would seem that attacks on the characters of new members is akin to wanting to fight with the new kid at school. I assume that's why the endless comments about the "toxicity" of the forum.

Text messaging has NO TONE, Its raw and very easy to misinterpret. Handles fly off rapidly. To the few I've fallen into this with I apologize and will remind myself to read my messages three times before mashing the send button, I specially apologize to @ekricket as I really flew off the handle. joking and fun poking is a delicately balanced tool and sometimes an offensive one. Lets have no beefs and move on from this shit!

Ok.... enough of this crap lets get back to the task at hand of getting this to 100 PAGES!!!!!!!!!
Thanks man, I know I’m abrasive online, but like you once the whole picture comes along it’s all good.
Here’s a meme, although in our “PCF society” we don’t have a problem

8A775777-9C43-4CD1-B6F3-13D2072A058F.png

Well said, touché. I for one have come to realize there's not that much beef as some people claim. As you mentioned, its a typical case of "my message has no tone and the person on the other side misunderstood how it was conveyed." That's really all there is to it. Every once in a while, we catch a glimpse of a knucklehead running amuck wearing a thick rubber suit trying to do cartwheels in the background and throw some verbal batarangs around trying to get you in the eye, but pay no attention to that thing. We're here to keep this thread train going! I just wanted to paint a picture for those of you wondering what he looks like, so here you go

giphy-downsized.GIF

I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news @Lil Tuna but I can confidently say that your thread has officially been hijacked. I’m Arab and I should be the last person to utter those words but it’s just the truth.

View attachment 634828
Well in honor of your humor and the ability to laugh at yourself and not take yourself so seriously, you have my FULL BLESSING in the matter. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :tup:
Not that you ever needed it though. Run this thread to the moon if you can, have fun and make it worth stopping in for a good laugh.
I will certainly visit YOUR thread as often as I can @horseshoez!
Take it away! :cool

Well in honor of your humor and the ability to laugh at yourself and not take yourself so seriously, you have my FULL BLESSING in the matter. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :tup:
Not that you ever needed it though. Run this thread to the moon if you can, have fun and make it worth stopping in for a good laugh.
I will certainly visit YOUR thread as often as I can @horseshoez!
Take it away! :cool

Man, it’s not every day the pilot tells the crazy ass, take the controls and fly away hahaha I like it! Thank you sir!!! This will be, among a couple other threads like the WTF Derail, a thread to come shoot the shit, laugh away, no holds barred.

Man, it’s not every day the pilot tells the crazy ass, take the controls and fly away hahaha I like it! Thank you sir!!! This will be, among a couple other threads like the WTF Derail, a thread to come shoot the shit, laugh away, no holds barred.
Love it! I heard there were some really hot flight attendants in the main cabin, gonna go chill with them for a bit. :cool :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom