SOLD West World hot stamps and lots of em (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhhhh.... No one actually said anything negative. We just went wow and we answered why, no one ever said he can't do what they want....
Oh I know. It was the “hurts our souls” comment I was referring to. I get it, to some extent. But I just don’t see it as a huge deal.

Ya'll are making me hungry......how many of these are left?:sneaky:
Sorry, cooking dinner. What?
IMG_20200402_172000.jpg

I know the yellows are all sold, any spare barrels you might be looking to offload?

Need just one :)

I think your reading a little too much into tagging....
Ok, that last “wow” was just funny. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

It seems like they were reacting to the fact that I tagged a guy who wants solid THCs to mill. I’m not familiar enough with chips to know what chips are Nevada chips or not, and I don’t know those “unwritten rules.” That’s why I said I’ll just stay out of tagging. No worries.

It seems like they were reacting to the fact that I tagged a guy who wants solid THCs to mill. I’m not familiar enough with chips to know what chips are Nevada chips or not, and I don’t know those “unwritten rules.” That’s why I said I’ll just stay out of tagging. No worries.
You’re good. Keep on tagging. You did nothing wrong.

The buyer can mill any chips that they want. It would just be a shame to mill these. That is all.

Pssh. Everyone knows whoever destroys Nevada chips is a turd.

So. Other news. I made these...
IMG_20200205_162143.jpg

See I don’t get this. I figured it was something like that. If someone buys chips they are theirs to do what they want. If others want to “save” them, then others need to buy them first.
Agreed. If it’s a keeper set that you plan to take to the grave go for it. Otherwise a lot of people tend to “rent” chips and considering that blue solids aren’t the most impossible chip to find it would seem a little odd to choose these as a milling candidate is all. Especially since random blue monogram solids would be cheaper as well

Man these West World chips are great. I really wish the fracs didn’t get all bought up or I would be struggling not to purchase a full set.

Did you let people buy the fracs without getting other denominations? Are there many of these WW chips in the wild or did you get the lot?

Man these West World chips are great. I really wish the fracs didn’t get all bought up or I would be struggling not to purchase a full set.

Did you let people buy the fracs without getting other denominations? Are there many of these WW chips in the wild or did you get the lot?

I'd say buy a good WW set here and then grab one of the other yellow racks of fracs in the wild...
IMG_20200330_150430.jpg

AFAIK these are all there are. I wish I had bundled the sets to start with but I'm way overextended on chip funds right now and needed to recoup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom