SOLD West World hot stamps and lots of em (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those 5’s are hottt. I bet that is what these looked like many many many moons ago when new.
E3B12607-F390-4E3F-921B-A0B6FF22772E.jpeg

Did I do something wrong? Is he not looking for solid THCs?
No, you're fine. These are leaded Nevada chips, so.... It's like killing a Picaso to some. But the price can't be beat. It would be odd to have leaded in one denom and not in another, but to each there own. Leaded sets are so nice.... So so nice.

No, you're fine. These are leaded Nevada chips, so.... It's like killing a Picaso to some. But the price can't be beat. It would be odd to have leaded in one denom and not in another, but to each there own. Leaded sets are so nice.... So so nice.
Mmmmmmmmm.... LEAD

Imagining these milled hurts our souls is all. I really don’t think they are dolphin though anyways
See I don’t get this. I figured it was something like that. If someone buys chips they are theirs to do what they want. If others want to “save” them, then others need to buy them first.

See I don’t get this. I figured it was something like that. If someone buys chips they are theirs to do what they want. If others want to “save” them, then others need to buy them first.
Uhhhhhh.... No one actually said anything negative. We just went wow and we answered why, no one ever said he can't do what they want....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom