SOLD West World hot stamps and lots of em (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are absolutely a no-brainer insta-call for anyone interested in a cash set of awesome old-school leaded Paulsons. The fact they are hotstamps is even better. (You noobs pooh-pooh hotstamps, but trust me, you’re wrong.)

I’m seeing 3 awesome cash sets here:

100 x 50¢
200 x $1
600 x $5
200 x $25

Dither at your peril. Pricing is totally amazing, too.

@navels : obvs, you can sell as you see fit, but I’d break up into three sets like the above, and offer the extras to set buyers first, then to others. These chips really need to stay together as sets! Just perfect old school goodness!

This obsession ... is going to bankrupt me.
1C0552C6-A5D9-4DC3-8AE1-561D43D7ECD0.jpeg

There’s plenty of money out there. They print more every day. But these racks, there’s only a few of them in the whole world, and that’s all there’s ever going to be. Only a dummy would give up a chance to get them due to something as common as money. Are you a dummy?

—adapted from Roald Dahl

These are absolutely a no-brainer insta-call for anyone interested in a cash set of awesome old-school leaded Paulsons. The fact they are hotstamps is even better. (You noobs pooh-pooh hotstamps, but trust me, you’re wrong.)

I’m seeing 3 awesome cash sets here:

100 x 50¢
200 x $1
600 x $5
200 x $25

Dither at your peril. Pricing is totally amazing, too.

@navels : obvs, you can sell as you see fit, but I’d break up into three sets like the above, and offer the extras to set buyers first, then to others. These chips really need to stay together as sets! Just perfect old school goodness!
I almost did this, it was a tough decision not to. But honestly I need to move these quickly and I suspect that the market is tightening up right now.

So they were already gone in advance of my post? Then I drop the rest...cant do it for my game without the fracs.
Pitty, man:(
I sympathise with you. And you 've been the only one up to now to want a real set.
Anyway, real life is getting a lot harder than this, right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom