Welcome to the Poker Chip Forum (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome and thank you for visiting. As you can see we are a brand new website and there is not much going on at the moment. In time, we hope to have an active community of poker chip enthusiasts. I am aware of the other established poker chip and general poker websites. I talk on a few of them myself.

One of my favorite sites has really disappointed me by reducing the regular members usergroup permissions and allowances. Forum features everyone should normally have by default. This is one of the reasons why I created PokerChipForum.com AKA PCF.

Please take a moment to register. We have an introductions forum where you can start your first forum thread. I hope to see some familiar faces (names) soon!

I think I know the site you are talking about too, which I am also a member of. I like options and there is nothing wrong with some change. I love the site and wish it well.

Pretty fun to be part of the beginning here. Tommy you seem like a person with the right frame of mind to run a site like this. Best of luck! Looks great so far.

I have already registered and I have to say that I really enjoy this forum. I think I will start referring more of my friends who are poker players to this forums. All the topics I have engaged in have been fun.

I have already registered and I have to say that I really enjoy this forum. I think I will start referring more of my friends who are poker players to this forums. All the topics I have engaged in have been fun.

Welcome and thanks for joining the poker chip forum!

Wow! I haven't been here since April (medical reasons) but the site looks great and seems to be picking up. I'll be checking in often. Congrats!

Thanks and welcome back. Hope you are doing OK.

Very nice forum, thanks for putting this together. I will definitely add this to my daily routine to see what is happening in the world of poker.

Thank you, I appreciate the positive comments.

Thanks and welcome back. Hope you are doing OK.

Thanks. I damaged some nerves in my hand. Much better now. I was pissed because it was my chip raising hand. :)

Thanks. I damaged some nerves in my hand. Much better now. I was pissed because it was my chip raising hand. :)

Glad it's better... You been going to AC lately?

Welcome and thank you for visiting. As you can see we are a brand new website and there is not much going on at the moment. In time, we hope to have an active community of poker chip enthusiasts.
LOL, good luck with that! Unless you start offering life time memberships, I don't see you taking over from the blue wall any time soon.

1673132248291.gif

There it is, the day it all began. March 25, 2013.
March 25 marks the 1821 Greek Revolution and is the country's national holiday :)

That day in 2013 I was in my village (the by now famous Pesta) :p planting trees and I remember the bad cold I caught.
Temperature in our 1895 home was 4 celsius when I arrived and unlocked the door. It eventually climbed to 18, but mine also climbed to 39...:LOL: :laugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom