Welcome to the "Donkey Den" CPC Set - Sharpen your hooves (1 Viewer)

IllCallOneTime

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a complete photo upload of my first Custom chip set, oiled, with my best effort to take somewhat constant pics. Original thread here https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/donkey-den.86406/

I have included a proof from CPC, the only change made was i switched the base color of the 1000 from Canary to DG Yellow last minute. The mold is Jockey.

Will plan to use the set primarily for single table cash games, but wanted to option to do a single table T5 2K Chip Tournament with re-buys.

Inspiration for the label design came from the Havana (@WhiteMamba1646) Light (@wonderpuddle) Poker League logo deigned by @TricycleClub 's better half. Regarding the namesake, well, it is always good to get in touch with your inner donkey once and a while (or all the time).

I have some sample sets (all 8 chips) i would be willing to send out for $50 a set (shipped) if anyone is interested.

Really happy with the results of these chips, thanks to @David Spragg for the wonderful work.
CPC Proof.png
IMG_7346.jpg
IMG_7347.jpg
IMG_7348.jpg
IMG_7349.jpg
IMG_7350.jpg
IMG_7351.jpg
IMG_7352.jpg
IMG_7353.jpg
IMG_7356.jpg
IMG_7355.jpg
IMG_7358.jpg
IMG_7359.jpg
IMG_7360.jpg
IMG_7361.jpg
IMG_7362.jpg
IMG_7364.jpg
IMG_7371.jpg
IMG_7369.jpg

IMG_7368.jpg

Very well done. I really like the color combo on the spots on the hundo, they just pop on the black base of the chip, but they are all great. Thumbs up on a distinct set that uses the same spot pretty much all the way through.

Enjoy 'em and win big with 'em!

Beautiful, very nicely done! :love:
Is the $1k really a canery base or did you switch to dg yellow?

This was the version of the set with various spot patterns (progressive???). I think I’m happier with the current 4D14 $1/$5 but it the hundo in this line up really does it for me. Was a tough decision but I think I’m happier with the 4D14 $1/5 since the set’s primary purpose is cash and those will be on the table the most.
4C3450DF-C0A6-408A-8AB9-F13833A32291.png

I would love a sample set if available please. Cool chips. Perfect mold for this too. Love it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom