We got SNOW (1 Viewer)

davin

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
We got 3” of snow here on Maui.

FC14455B-3048-4141-A6C4-D4111F028876.jpeg

I thought I read the other day how the temperature on Hawaii has never been below 32 degrees F anywhere. Snow yes, freezing temps no.

I thought I read the other day how the temperature on Hawaii has never been below 32 degrees F anywhere. Snow yes, freezing temps no.
it was 63 last night at my home, and thats freeeeeeeeezing

I bet you all are digging your north face jackets out of the back of closets. I know you have them!

Enjoy the fun!

I remember an old snowboard vid from Burton from back in the 80s had a section on some mountaintop in Hawaii with an observatory.

Scream of Consciousness.
Song was Sarah Mclachlan, VOX.

I remember an old snowboard vid from Burton from back in the 80s had a section on some mountaintop in Hawaii with an observatory.

Scream of Consciousness.
Song was Sarah Mclachlan, VOX.
That was def MAUNA KEA on the big island, this is only the second time it has snowed here, on Mauna Kea it has snowed several times.

Are those ski runs up there?

Only if you want to be thrown in jail, That is Haleakalā national park, which houses The luminous Haleakala silversword, it can live up to 90 years. It flowers spectacularly once in its life and then dies

No worries. I give it 10 years until FLA is under water and I'll be growing palm trees in my front yard and hosting SQM up here in Canada

Crap! I was counting on global warming to make it tropical here in Alaska -- bring on the friggin' coconut palms! lol

We got a bit as well the starting yesterday. Yes we're in Canada so it's nothing out of the ordinary, but it is quite rare for us in the Vancouver area to get a any snow.

Expecting about a foot today. Hope it doesn't impact our league game tonight too much, expecting 40+ players.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom