Warning for new members joining site (2 Viewers)

Hi all, just a quick friendly warning for new members joining the site in search of a cheap poker set. I joined PCF about a year and a half ago after lurking for a bit as I was interested in buying a small majestic cash set and small Milano tourney set. I now have neither of these things but do have a 800+ HSI Paulson RHC cash set, a small super poker world micro cash set and am currently looking at a 800+ chip customised tourney set. I also have 30+ dealer buttons, 30+ cut cards and 10+ card set ups from various companies not to mention a drawer full of samples. It's not just a rabbit hole, it's a whole warren. Don't say you have not been warned!
Yep. Didn't want to get burned for .35 a chip :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Added a Chanman table to go with the Sunfly Polyinno and custom relabel Paulson RHC set.

I joined to get a majestic set as well, bought a 1000 chip set to start, and just ordered another 800 to add on. I can’t bring myself to get a cool set, but I lurk to see what you guys pick up…maybe one day…sigh

Since I was talking about this thread earlier, quick update. HSI set up to 1100+ chips and still considering adding more, plus now have 500 HSI roulettes and have my 800 chip custom card mold set, dealer buttons and cut cards both broke the 50+ mark a while ago and now also got a max case (think nanuk but easier to get hold of and cheaper in the uk) Warning still stands!

Similar story. I joined a couple weeks ago to find a cool cheap set for my home cash game. A couple grand later and counting here I am. If only someone would’ve warned me lol

I was a little surprised myself to see used chips sell for so much but I get it, goodbye savings account.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom