WARNEKE Paulson Style Chip Box GROUP BUY - Round 2 - 2019 Delivery (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I missed it, but is there a projected date for delivery?

I know the title says 2020, but I'm anticipating we should have these in hand within the next few weeks, assuming we get the final slot filled, and payments are made quickly.

If we have all the boxes by Halloween, you'll have them by Thanksgiving.

First week of Dec. at the latest.

I know the title says 2020, but I'm anticipating we should have these in hand within the next few weeks, assuming we get the final slot filled, and payments are made quickly.

If we have all the boxes by Halloween, you'll have them by Thanksgiving.

First week of Dec. at the latest.

Let's get this show on the road! I'll take the last slot. Two slots total for me.
If anyone want to split, PM me. I can do 25, 50, 100, etc.

Let's get this show on the road! I'll take the last slot. Two slots total for me.
If anyone want to split, PM me. I can do 25, 50, 100, etc.

Shit. Sorry I missed this post @Tommy. For some reason I’m not getting notifications for posts even though I’m subscribed to it.

I’ll send out a PM with payment details tonight!!!

Sorry man I'm gonna have to remove my interest. This died down and no one said anything so I committed funds to other projects. Sorry.

Now I get to be "that guy". Yay.

I've found a solution to my problems and no longer require these boxes. Well, 150 of them anyway. @Hornet was in for 50.

GLWGB.

Yea im going to have to bow out as well, ive received alot of boxes since first needing them since ive bought a bunch of chips and no longer need them. GLWA!

Yeah I'm in the same boat really. I don't know what the hold up is but either way I guess I'm gonna back out too. I'm not gonna force it when there are others dropping and we technically had the group buy numbers filled for weeks without reply.

I'll just be happy with what I've got and if I need more I'll open a classified.

Thanks for trying to get this going but I'm afraid because of slow movement on this I'm gone too.

Last edited:
Sending PM now to collect and see who is still in...

@FDLmold if you want to bow out too, I get it. This buy has been taking for ever.

No hard feelings.

Collection PMs have been sent.

50% deposit will be made to start production... hopefully we can get 2 more users to complete the order!

4 more payments and I will drop off the 50% deposit to start production.

This GB could very well end up as 2019 delivery!

Can I still order? And what would be the shipping to Switzerland?

I eventually take 200 boxes

Yes you can still order, but shipping to Switzerland will be expensive. Each box of 200 is 25 lbs. It might be well over $100 USD in shipping alone.

If shipping is so high, I am out

Yeah, looks like it will be $112...
1571002281992.png

1571002234243.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom