WARNEKE Paulson Style Chip Box GROUP BUY - Round 2 - 2019 Delivery (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happened to be out Warneke way this morning. Waved and snapped a shot...

D3822BD4-853A-4373-90A1-94188CF8204C.jpeg

Head's up everyone... it appears that the early quotes did NOT have tax added on. It is now showing on the final invoice, along with an overrun of 500 boxes.

1) I will cover the cost of the 500 extra boxes.
2) We will need to split up the tax charge, which I will account for when I send shipping totals.
3) I plan to pick these up next week.

Stay tuned...

Cheers!

Head's up everyone... it appears that the early quotes did NOT have tax added on. It is now showing on the final invoice, along with an overrun of 500 boxes.

1) I will cover the cost of the 500 extra boxes.
2) We will need to split up the tax charge, which I will account for when I send shipping totals.
3) I plan to pick these up next week.

Stay tuned...

Cheers!

I'd be in for 50 boxes if your willing to split down under the 200 number.

I'd be in for 50 boxes if your willing to split down under the 200 number.

Possibly... going to try and unload the 2x 200 boxes first. Sounds like I'll have a spare 100 that I'll have no choice but to split. Hit me up after shipping of primary orders is complete!

I didn’t read through all of this but I’d be interested in 50 to 100 boxes if there are any available.

At this time only 300 boxes remain... priority goes to largest order.

If some one takes the case of 200x I'd be willing to split off the final 100x.

EDIT: I won't be taking any more orders until I pick up the boxes to verify final count. First order overrun did not match the invoice (there were actually extras), but in case the count is off on the short side, I don't want to be selling boxes that don't exist!

Possibly... going to try and unload the 2x 200 boxes first. Sounds like I'll have a spare 100 that I'll have no choice but to split. Hit me up after shipping of primary orders is complete!

Totally understandable. I know how these things are where sometimes someone wants to back out or doesn't need them all, so I figured I'd put it on your radar. Same thing for anyone that bought 200 and doesn't need them all.

Totally understandable. I know how these things are where sometimes someone wants to back out or doesn't need them all, so I figured I'd put it on your radar. Same thing for anyone that bought 200 and doesn't need them all.
I will likely have some for sale.

I might need a box. I'll talk to you later about it.

I'd suggest sooner than later... shipping these to Canada is going to be steep, and will impact his resale prices. Any savings we can get @T_Chan by unloading his stash while still stateside would be beneficial to both buyer and seller.

I'd suggest sooner than later... shipping these to Canada is going to be steep, and will impact his resale prices. Any savings we can get @T_Chan by unloading his stash while still stateside would be beneficial to both buyer and seller.

But I live in the same city, so it won't make much difference. We both tend to receive in US addresses, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom