WARNEKE Paulson Style Chip Box GROUP BUY - Round 2 - 2019 Delivery (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
91CBFCEA-4D94-4876-AC9F-5878081EA670.jpeg

Once the dust settles, if anyone still has extras they want to unload, I’m happy to buy some (whatever works, 20-75)

I have a pre-packaged half case (100) that is ready to go if you want it. Just needs a shipping label and a happy home!

You're probably looking at $120ish shipped. If you're interested let me know and I'll get you an exact price breakdown with taxes, etc.

I have a pre-packaged half case (100) that is ready to go if you want it. Just needs a shipping label and a happy home!

You're probably looking at $120ish shipped. If you're interested let me know and I'll get you an exact price breakdown with taxes, etc.
Fantastic, glad to have it! Lemme know and I’ll get payment and address over.

I had followed this for a little bit quite awhile ago. Kudos to you for making this happen, there was obviously a strong need.

Fantastic, glad to have it! Lemme know and I’ll get payment and address over.

I had followed this for a little bit quite awhile ago. Kudos to you for making this happen, there was obviously a strong need.

Sweet... shoot me a PM so I don't forget! Probably won't ship until after Thanksgiving. Is that OK?

UPDATE: Due to the Denver snowstorm and a cancelled nanny, the planned Tuesday split will not ship until Monday, December 2. My apologies for the delay. :(

I'm getting USPS emails about the extreme weather potentially delaying the shipment.

I will be picking up my orders on Wednesday probably (tomorrow). I'll get in touch with anyone who's asked me for boxes on the USA side so that i can reship them before bringing them back over the border.

If they're not being used, can these boxes be re-flattened for easier storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom