SOLD VINTAGE CAESARS PALACE PLAYING CARDS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokerMike

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
IMG_4701.JPG
IMG_4702.JPG
IMG_4708.JPG
IMG_4709.JPG
IMG_4701.JPG
IMG_4702.JPG
Hi all!

A while back I purchased a sealed surprise box of cards on eBay. As it turns out, they are 1969-1975 Bee Caesars Palace playing cards. They are unused, unstamped and unsealed.

I recently contacted the seller and asked about more cards. He said the guy he is selling for has 30 plus identical decks of red cards. I made a deal and purchased those as well.

They should arrive tomorrow and am now ready to sell 10-15 set ups here. $45 per set up (one blue deck & one red deck) including USPS PRIORITY CONUS. Payment via PayPal friends and family.

Please don't send payment until I have confirmed delivery and quality. I will reply tomorrow with an update.

Also, to be fair, only one set up per person.

UPDATE- The date code on the ace of spades indicates these cards were manufactured in 1973. S 3905

UPDATE- The Reds have arrived! Please post here if you would like a set up. I will reply with a PM.

Thanks to all of you that have made me feel welcome and have given me tons of valuable information about this ridiculously addictive hobby!

UPDATE- WEATHER- SHIPPING DELAY! Sorry all but I have been preparing for Irma and may not be able to ship out until Tuesday.

Last edited:
Price is what I would expect. These are nice. If I bought them, I'd use them, and that's a problem! Very cool you could get some reds to go with the blues.

Price is what I would expect. These are nice. If I bought them, I'd use them, and that's a problem! Very cool you could get some reds to go with the blues.

View attachment 119886 View attachment 119887
I recently contacted the seller and asked about more cards. He said the guy he is selling for has 30 plus identical decks of red cards. I made a deal and purchased those as well.

They should arrive tomorrow and am now ready to sell 10-15 set ups here. $45 per set up (one blue deck & one red deck) ...,...

Indeed! Sadly the Caesars retiree opened the red case and gave a bunch away over the years..
Still, 30 plus is better than none!!

One sold.

I will keep this posting up until Sunday evening. (A bit dependent on my ability to get internet. Irma might interrupt my plans)

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom