View Outside My Window (2 Viewers)

This is a bit of a special sunset...

E7666A2D-1705-49AC-8B99-27559EA1FE0B.jpeg

Sure, it looks peaceful and serene, until I shank a drive and send a golf ball through that solarium. :eek:
Which is *exactly* why we didn't build on the golf course!

Well that and the fact that lots a block away on the golf course were priced at $50K more than a waterfront lot with a sunset every night, which made no sense at all to us...

Last edited:
Which is *exactly* why we didn't build on the golf course!

Well that and the fact that a lots a block away on the golf course were priced at $50K more than a waterfront lot with a sunset every night, which made no sense at all to us...
Can you seat outside in winter? (I guess certainly not in summer, mosquito-wise)

Can you seat outside in winter? (I guess certainly not in summer, mosquito-wise)
Neither mosquitos nor gators come inside the lanai screening, blessedly. Outside the screening at sunset, like at the tennis or pickleball courts, you're fresh meat for the skeeters, but they prefer to nibble on my wife rather than me, so I don't mind much.

In the dead of winter, the daily high is usually at least in the upper 60s F, and the seats at the right are situated around a natural gas fire pit, so we're outside after supper all year round.

The pool is heated to 90 deg. F, so we're in there all year, too.

The only snowflakes we see are those who come to the SQM each year... :cool

tempImageq8nANX.jpg
tempImage5Zige5.jpg
tempImage2XyKdc.jpg
tempImageczmHMg.jpg

Finally enough rain this year .. last year it was a waste land.

The umbrella is to shade the nest of domestic duck that came over from the neighbors house that loves our pond. My wife asked the neighbors if they could stay, she feeds the male and female each day. The female laid 10 eggs that she is currently sitting on. The pond is just over the hill beyond the greenhouse.

I love my house. 11.4 acres 8 minutes from the ocean, 15 minutes from Portsmouth, 45 min from Boston.

Last edited:
View attachment 713571View attachment 713572View attachment 713573View attachment 713574

Finally enough rain this year .. last year it was a waste land.

The umbrella is to shade the nest of domestic duck that came over from the neighbors house that loves our pond. My wife asked if thye could stay, she feeds the male and female each day. SHe laid 10 eggs. The pond is just over the hill beind the greenhouse.

I love my house. 8 minutes form the ocean, 15 minutes from Portsmouth, 45 min from Boston.

This is amazing! Makes me miss being out on the East Coast. Enjoy the growing garden and most importantly, the new neighborhood ducks…because ducks are cool!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom