Various attempt on pinup theme: The Absynthe 1,2,3 and may be 4 (2 Viewers)

cyril

Pair
Reaction score
I was always liking the pinup theme for custom chips. I like chips which give the felling to live in the sixties..
So i had made 3 customs set on this theme.
Now i decided to make a v4, taking my time and trying to keep the best from the 3 first sets...
So please, tell me
What is your best set from the 3.
what would you keep from the 3 first in the v4
and what you think i have to change.
Thanks a lot.

Absynthe 1: Cg set with paulson label chips and custom céramiks plaques, show'em and bounty made by oldwestpoker supplies
url

url

url

L'absynthe 2; SNG set with Paulson label chips

url

url

url

L'absynthe 3: Rt-plastic labels chips with glitter labels made by mark, hippiesartwork.
1-38b53a4.jpg

1-38b53d0.jpg
1-38b5419.jpg

Simply marvelous work. I really like both relabeled Paulson sets, great choices on chip/spot colors. Artwork on all three sets is outstanding.

Seductive in every way. Love all the sets and would happy to own any of them. Next up would be a custom chanman gaming suede cloth featuring the 500 chip red dress art. Maybe a set of ceramic chips with oversize upper denoms.

I was always liking the pinup theme for custom chips. I like chips which give the felling to live in the sixties..
So i had made 3 customs set on this theme.
Now i decided to make a v4, taking my time and trying to keep the best from the 3 first sets...
So please, tell me
What is your best set from the 3.
what would you keep from the 3 first in the v4
and what you think i have to change.
Thanks a lot.

Absynthe 1: Cg set with paulson label chips and custom céramiks plaques, show'em and bounty made by oldwestpoker supplies
url

Love the cash set and the SNG set, but I'd have to go w/the cash set as my favorite since it looks like you used some Empress chips!

A few questions...

- Are those the PCA $1's chips use for the 1e?
- What labels did you use on the SCV's in the cash set? More specifically, who made the label, what type is it (glossy or matte), and what lamination (if any) was used?

Thanks for the pr0n!

Love the cash set and the SNG set, but I'd have to go w/the cash set as my favorite since it looks like you used some Empress chips!

A few questions...

- Are those the PCA $1's chips use for the 1e?
- What labels did you use on the SCV's in the cash set? More specifically, who made the label, what type is it (glossy or matte), and what lamination (if any) was used?

Thanks for the pr0n!

- yes 1€ chips are pca 1$ secondary
- all the labels of the cash set was done by personnalpokerchips.com, sadly ihave just verified and the internet site seems to don t work anymore..
- i made it a long time ago, but i think it was glossy label, i m not sure
- i play only a few party before sold this set, i can t tell how label will be after a lot of game..
- on the sng set, i used plastic clear vynil to cover and protege the label, i m not sure it was usefull, i sold the set 6 monthes ago and they still was like new.

Seductive in every way. Love all the sets and would happy to own any of them. Next up would be a custom chanman gaming suede cloth featuring the 500 chip red dress art. Maybe a set of ceramic chips with oversize upper denoms.

i was always thinking to make a ceramic set with the same design. The oversized ceramics chips made by oldwestpoker supplies was georgeous on my mind..Ceramic can be nice but all the désign are in the same color, so if i want to use theme i have to use a colored circle around the inlays and i m not sure this will be a good idea.

I love the Paulsons, great job and also big fan of the pinup theme. Spent many hours on designing a pinup theme in the past, also lots of planning with Clifforis for pinup sets but never panned out. Great work!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom