Vanity plate (1 Viewer)

One of the first poker-related plates I tried to get was already taken, so I couldn't get it. I had many options, so I didn't agonize over that one. I was driving around my new neighborhood about a week ago and on a parked car, what do I see? AA ALLIN

i had a law school classmate whose wife was in medical school and they got (names changed to protect the not-so-innocent) "Carlson JD" and "Carlson MD" vanity plates on their respective cars. they always claimed it was a joke and meant to be ironic, but of course we all told them they looked like giant douches regardless.

i think i actually found someone worse. the plate itself is bad enough, but if you zoom in you will see he also has a vanity license plate frame that reminds you, in case you forgot after you momentarily took your eyes off the plate itself, that he is "James J. Mauti, M.D."

EDIT: i googled him just now for some reason and holy shit, you'd think that if the first google result of your name returned the fact that you were convicted of sexually assaulting a patient after incapacitating her with medication, you MIGHT not want to advertise with your vanity plate and vanity plate frame.

zQtKfPu.jpg

And the victim was "a relative of Mauti's wife"! And that his wife actually got rid of some of the evidence police were seeking in a search warrant. Further research shows that it was her sister, and that they were not married at the time of the assault. The prosecution contended that they only got married so she couldn't be compelled to testify. The case also prompted a bill limiting spousal privilege to be introduced by a state senator. Crazy.

this guy i admire mostly for the commitment. i wonder how many permutations he went through before he finally got his obviously very dear WHODAT.

"i'll take WHODAT"
"sorry, sir, WHODAT is taken"
"okay, i'll take WHODAT1"
"sorry, sir, that's also taken"
"how about WHODAT2"
"nope"
"WHODAT3"
"uh uh"
"fuck it give me WHODAT9"
"i'm afraid it's also not available"
"1WHODAT"
"jackpot"

ZXfFI0D.jpg

This thread has convinced me to just take whatever plate the DMV throws at me in a couple weeks' time.

This thread has convinced me to just take whatever plate the DMV throws at me in a couple weeks' time.

you have some options actually:

GPHRBLU
PSSYWGN
LOLAML
NEB4LYF
RVRSIDE
SCROWN
TRK4LYF
BHBGFU

A bit tough to make out with the tinted plate case, but it says "PNY PWR"

K5fOrI1.jpg

A few days ago, I was leaving a convenience store and getting into my car. A guy walking into the store says to me, "You're not really a degenerate are you?". I said "Wanna bet?", and he burst out laughing. It took me a second to realize why. Now I how my go-to line about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom